What the hell is that?!

"I'm so glad we didn't stay there!" Kato shouts

Rolling my eyes "calm yourself boy, why are you such a man whore but you act like a goodie boy?" I ask raising my eye brow at him I wanted to say gay but I thought that might be mean and I hate when people use the word for idiot reasons.

He blushes slightly "I am not a man whore.." He mumbles

My face goes blank "you room is right next to mine Kato I can hear the moans and giggles and the sm...um sound is hard to miss." I say stumbling over the last part glancing over at the girl.

He shifts uncomfortably blushing deeper "that's just sounds that are on a recorder in my room..it when I'm watching a movie" He mumbles I raise my eye brow but drop it, this boy is weird..

~~~~~

We left the diner now we are in my car driving around aimlessly Kato fell asleep in the back seat.

I keep glancing over at the girl she smells human...but a werewolf has not mated to a human in over two thousand years and that human was only a a small part human.

I hear her clear her throat and realize that I have been staring at her instead of the road I look away with a small smile.

"So...um where are we going?" She asks quietly.

I sigh "I honestly don't know I was just so relaxed that I hadn't thought about anything besides driving my baby.." And listening to your heart beat and surrounding my self with your sent is what I wanted to say but I didn't.

"I should get home..do you mind dropping me off?" She asks softly looking down at her lap twiddling her thumbs nervously.

I frown "yeah, sure. Where do you live?" I asks reluctantly.

She tells me where and I head that way taking my time ofcorse and she does not seem to mind.

"Why do you talk to me?" She asks with only curiosity

I pull up at her house "because you are worth talking to.." I say simply.

She smiles with a blush rising on her cheeks and let me tell you it's beautifully perfect "but you would be one of those girls that hate people, right?" She asks sounding confused.

I chuckle shaking my head "no love, I only dislike the ones that hurt others with out thought or carelessly,c I don't care what happened in your past or to this day it never gives you a reason to bully others..I don't hate you until I understand you" I say seriously and sincerely.

She looks thoughtful and nodes "that's a good way to live..well I better get going" she says softly she opens the door and a reached smell rushes in to my car causing my body to tence and Kato sits up quickly.

"What the hell is that?!" SHe ask angrily almost a growl coming from his mouth at the surprise of it.

~AN: hey please do tell me what you think, I'd love to know. I work on this book in my notes and then put it on here so if you want a longer part then tell me! Till next time mates!~ 😉