Hello sleeping beauty

I wake up with cottage walls surrounding me fear and anger swelling with in me.

*hello sleeping beauty.*a silky smooth feminine voice says.

I quickly stand on my feet in an alert and defensive way, whipping my head around the room attempting to find the body to the angelic yet devilish voice.

*i am in your head beautiful* the feminine voice has a perfect Scottish tinge to it.

"What do you want?" I ask harshly, ignoring the lust I feel for a voice...

*you.* the voice whispers and I feel it disappear from my head.

I quickly get up and run out of the cottage "show yourself to me! NOW!" I yell out, but there is nothing just a never ending peacefulness.

I walk back in to the cottage and search through it, to find there is nothing no a smell or an item out of place.

For hours I search the perimeter for any sign of who had brought me to this place.

But I come up strangely blank empty nothing no smell nothing it's so strange.
The sun has disappeared behind the horizon.
So I take off towards the sent of my mom I stop following her sent when I see the house I run around the house and I end up at the window of my room I climb through to find something I didn't expect... Keith, he is sleeping in my bed...

I sneak quietly in to my room and to my bed I stair down at him curiously.

I don't quiet understand why he would be in my room...

I go to my bathroom taking a shower and putting on under garments and a large band T with small cloth shorts drying my hair with the yowl and brushing it out.

Exiting my bathroom I see that he is still sleeping I am exhausted but I do not want to deal with him right now so I simply cruel up in the empty space next to him staying as far away as the bed will let me and falling in to a deep much needed slumber.

A/N: ill post another part soon I've just been so busy it's not even laughable. I know it's short I will try for a long one promise!!!!!!! till next time (x