okay

The drive has been quiet and I don't like it.

"What?" Is all I say.

I feel her eyes burning in to my skin.

"Why, Why are you doing this? Instead of going with everyone else, you are going by yourself." She said with a little fear shaking her voice.

"Well technically you are accompanying me love" I say reassuring her softly.

"That's not enough, you need help from others jax." She sounds worried.

I stop the car pulling it off to the side of the road, I turn and look at her I gently place my hand under her chin and pull it towards me "look at me." I whisper. Our eyes lock.

"I need you, okay. I might act like I can do everything on my own...but I can. I NEED you. My world is falling apart right now and I need someone who I can't trust, someone who believes in me.  Please Brittany?" I plead helplessly.

She leans forward pressing her lips gingerly in to mine she pulls away whispering "I'm madly in love with you... I'm not going anywhere."

My heart swells and I pull her lips to mine, unbuckle her seat belt and continue to pull her in to my lap she wraps her arms around me and my wolf growls with in me.

*bite* she growls *mate her,now. Claim what's yours* she erges.

I feel my eyes burn and my blood as the passion builds I pull away she seems dazed. She looks in my eyes seeing the dark colors sencing the thirst "go ahead, I'm not scared" she says breathy takes off her shirt  moving her hair aside and exposing her neck and her shoulder  her blood pulsing and she shivering I see right when I want to sink my teeth in to her.

"Are you sure...I can't hold on much longer" I strain.

"Relax and claim me already beautiful." She hums out softly.

At that i let go of my control  and I feel my teeth sink blissfully in too the curve of her neck and shoulder her sweet blood fills my mouth as I bite down she clamps her hand in to my hair and braces her self with the Other.

I feel her weaken so I let go and she lays her head on my shoulder with a satisfied hum "that was amazing" she whispered.

"It was delightful" my voice comes out husky.

She kisses my neck and falls to sleep I hold her and fall asleep as well.

A/N: so I just looked back at all of the comments and realized why I stopped writing on here. if you have a problem with how I write or with my struggles then why did you read from beginning to end why did you take the time to evaluate the mistakes so you could rudely comment on them... realize that people like you are the reason there is so many suicides in the world right now because you are never positive and at any chance you point out the bad you are killing people just let the fact that you are a murderer and you probably don't even know it sink in. this may be the last thing I write but thank you so much to those of you that loved my books and were really sweet and kind you were my reason for writing I'm sorry that life happened and I didn't update often I pray you all have a long and beautiful life just know that you all put a smile on my face.