Ruin The Soul To Save The Life

"you would not understand, so why are you asking?" I say softly as I walk to my class with Kato by my side.

" because I care Jaxon, thats why im asking...just tell me why you seem so....gone.. please." he begs so I stop walking he walks a couple of steps before noticing I stopped.

he turns around and walk to me standing right in front of me.

I look him right in the eyes "Kato, if I told you everything you would not only be confused but afraid, lost in your own imagination, your nightmare.. so trust me when I say i am protecting you by not telling you, yet...I will tell you everything soon, because you mean a lot to me, and if I went through this with anyone I would be stupid not to pick you to go through it with...so I'm just asking for time and trust...can have that from you?" I say feeling vonerable.

he smiles his bright Kato smile and pulls me in to an imbrase kisses my cheek and says "that's all you need? so I will give you that...but don't expect me to go above and beyond your request." he winks and throws his arm over my shoulder.

I wince slightly feeling stiff "so the boy drama?" I say curiously trying to think of something else.

He chuckles awkwardly "Oh that fun conversation... well I did something stupid and kissed him in front of the whole foot ball team and he kinda kissed me back...and then he pushed me a way and punched me..." he tried to speed talk the last part but I cought it all.

I growl "he what!?" stopping in my tracks causing him to stop.

"Jax don't over react when he did it there was so much pain and regret on his face he didn't mean to..." he pleeds with me.

I shrug his arm off "don't you dare tell me not to over react...he hit you, my best friend. do you think I would take that lightly?!" I growl at the end and rage off in to the direction on Daniels scent.

"best friend? aww I see you as my best friend to! .... But you're over reacting Jax! stop!" he runs after me but doesn't dare try and grab me.

I make it to history following his sent I barge in to the class and the teacher seems starteled I scan the room and my eyes land on his eyes filled with fear and panic.

I stomp towards him.

"Jaxon don't do this..he didn't mean too. Ja-" Kato starts but stops when my fist comes in contact with his boyfriends face nocking him from his seat.

I tour over his body on the ground.

"If. you. ever. hit him again. i will do more then punch you, ill make dying seem like paradise. do you understand? Mate." I say in a deep domanating voice.

he nodes and I walk away the teacher was about to say my name when my head snaped in his direction and he quickly shut up.

I exited the class and took a deep breath and looked at Kato and he looked at me and we both bursted out laughing "nice to feel normal anger.." I say. He stops laughing but smiles "I've sure missed you Jax." he chuckles out.

"oh I have missed you too KJ" I give him I genuine smile.

~

"Jaxon... Come down." Brittany says hesitantly from down stairs. she has not even spoken to me since my out burst.

I walk down the stairs and a fimilure smell fills my nose it smells great but it doesn't attract me in any way.

I make it to the bottom and I see her.."Rosabella? Why are you here?" I say with a harsh back tone.

I feel very hostial towards her.

"I'm here to apologize...you see I put a spell on you so that you would think I was your mate so that you would unlock the darkness inside of you...I didn't want to but I was made to." She says nervously.

*SLAP*

I look wide eyed at Brittany who looks pissed.

"You selfish son of a bi-" Brittany starts to spit out venomously about to kill the poor girl holding her cheek.

I walk behind her and wispher in her ear "calm down love, its okay."

Brittany quickly relaxed, she nodes.

I look at Rosabella "why?" She hold her face and looks at me her lip bleeding.

"I had no choice...they would have killed my Colt my family." She looks shameful.

"The vamipres?" I growl.

She nodes "yes, but not the clan I was living with, they where taken and brain washed."

"Then who!?" Brittany spits.

"They call there selves blood moon. I'm sorry I ruined everything...if you need anything, find me I'll be around." She says opening the door and walking out.

My body stiffens...no it can't be them I shrug off the feeling.

I look at Brittany whostill looks worked up.

I put my hands on her hips " I like to see you pissed and protective. Nice to you care so much." I say and kiss her forehead gently and walk away.

I make it in to my room and u open the door to come face to face with Timor.

"You must be careful now... Your soul is withering, don't lose your humanity to the darkness okay." He says in a trance like whisper.

"Soon you may have to Ruin the soul to save the life..." He disappeared when I was about to question His words.

I hear a a crashing sound and someone yelling so I run out of my room and I realize it's coming from Brittany's room so I try and open her door but its locked.

I knock on it "Brittany? Is everything okay?"

I hear a crash and she screams "Jaxon!"

I feel a surg burn through my body as the door fly's open, and I see a tall muscly guy pinning Brittany agents the wall BT her neck.

In seconds he is flying through the air and hutting the ground hard.

I look a Brittany she coughs and looks in my eyes I see her eyes filling with fearful tears...he hurt her and scared her.

I growl and stomp towards him picking him up and slaming him agents the wall.

"Jaxon dont." I hear her voice but it sounds distant.

I look straight in to his eyes and he starts to scream in pain.

"Jaxon stop your killing him, this isn't you! Stop!" She places her hand on mine.

My body cools and I drop him stepping back.

I look at him on the ground "leave! If I ever see you again you will die." I growl.

He scrambles to stand and runs out.

"Jax.." She whispers.

I turn to her "yes?" I sigh.

"Thank you." She says sounding sad.

I frown "I would do anything to protect you Brit." Ihold out my arms and she Gives a greatful smile walking in to my arms I wrap her in my imbrace.

"I feel your darkness surrounding me.... I love it... It feels safe." Brittany sighs softly .

"Jaxon the labyrinth are coming.." Kieth says standing at the door.

"No..."

A\N message me any time about anything. Sorry for the wait.