She Does Not Know Mercy

I sigh as I softly set Brittany in the back seat, she tossed slightly but settled back in. The smell of her is just sublime it fills my noes as my sent mixed with hers.

I start to walk towards the forst glancing back for only a moment. I can't let her come, she can't get hurt.

I shift and run the rest, I follow the rubbish smell of the pack that attacks my mind, making it to the promoter line I freeze when the feeling of being watched chills my bones.

"Oh , what do we have here?" A man submerged from the brush with a sly grin.

"Well, well, if it isn't the witch herself..." Another man comes out.

"Well this is just bang on. I must ask though how's your father?" An all to fimilur face slowly steps out of the shadows. He smirks as the words cross his lips.

I growl at him still in wolf form. How dare he bring up my father.

I shift shamelessly in front of the lot of them.

"Hello Damian, I'd say it is nice to see you again, but I'm sure you remember how I feel about lying" I let a sly smirk spread on my lips.

His lips form a thin line and his eyes darken, he strides forward as I'm holding my ground he stops in front of me.

"You remember daddy dearest is not here to help you child. So dont test me...why are you here?" He growls angry at my comment.

"You wanted me so here I stand." I stated gesturing to myself.

"Mmm I'm not the one coming for you sweet heart." He strokes my cheek sensually.

" Rouge's will be Rouge's, and they do what they want. I'm no longer the leader. Then women is. I'd watch out, that woman makes my torture and sadistic ways look like child's play... And you know me." a smirk slides back on to his lips at the last part.

I roll my eyes "it is child's play if you ask me SWEETHEART." I efeses the last word. "Where is this women?"

"who on Earth knows she is a superb at staying cloaked. She isn't found until she wants to be. I can't help you." He stays sounding un easy about something.

"Well no one can hide for long, so she can be found..what is her name?" I quiz.

His hand twitched as if he is ready to make a move. I pretend not to see it.

"Tell me." I demand as he stairs at me.

And it happens he reached being him pulling a knife out lunging it towards my back I black with my left arm and stop with my right hand, "wrong move." I smirk and in one swift movement I knock his feet from under him and grab the knifes blade cutting my hand deep twisting it out of his grasp throwing it in the air straddling him and pining him down with my arm across his neck catching that knife by its handle holding it inches from his eyes.

His men step forward he gives them a firm "NO" and that stop dead.

"Tell me her damn name or I'm plunging this knife through your pupil." I growl visiously my eyes flipping through colors.

" okay, okay. All I know is they can her something like croí dubh" he mutters.

"Darkest heart? Why?" I stand off of him walking away wondering why those words are so fimilure.

"Max I truly and sorry about your father but I would go looking for her if I were you...thats a deadly path to walk down... She does not know mercy." He says sounding sincere.

I continue to walk unfazed by his words.

"What the hell?" I look around and see that my car is gone.

I dont have my phone, my heart drops as the worry sets in.

I start to run in the direction of the pack house shifting mid run.

I get there in minutes I look around and a visious growl rips though my chest not a po ting my car I feel the burn in energy bold up as my eyes burn I feel my control slipping.

I run towards the house parting the door from the hinges.

"Jaxon. Relax she is here upstairs sleeping. We new to talk." I see Keith looking at me quizingly.

I relax slightly and start to walk away not shifting.

"No Jaxon I mean now in my office." He throughs me a over sized shirt.

I shift and slip it on annoyed but I follow him.

The door opens reviling Timor, my brother, Rain and some women letting off a powerful and gourgoue Ora and I'm drawn to it it feels fimilure she looks at me and smirks he red hair reaching her hips her green eyes connect with mine.

"Hello again sleeping beauty..."

A/N: i dont know if anyone even reads this anymore but if you do I'm so sorry I was Mia a lot has happend. comment letting me know you are still in to it and want updates I have some things writen down for this book just let me know.