I hope

"its you, from the cabin and the cave. why do you show yourself now? What's different?" I ask timidly she has my emotions and mind scrambled.

"I'm here when you need me, right now you need me. More then you ever have before." She says softly her voice dancing through the air like a melody for a lullaby.

"I can take care of myself. Why am I here?" I start yo get defensive, because of everyone trying to help. When I dont want it.

"Jaxon what you did was reckless and y-” Keith starts but I dont allow him to finish.

"don't!" I growl in a sinister tone. "dont present to care this is not hour fight it is mine and it should mean nothing to you I should. I dont want any of you apart of this. Especially not people I can't trust.." My voice going back to normal at my last words.

I walk away and no one stops me, and I'm greatful. I just need to shower, and sleep.  I can't deal with all of this right now.

I make it to my room and see an angry Brittney staring at me .

" I'm s-” I'm cut off when she runs and jumps on me I stumble back wards caught off gard but quickly regain my balance and hold her.

"I thought the worse,  I didnt know where you went. I couldn't smell you... what the Fuck is wrong with you!  how could you do that to me... Oh goddess I'm just glad you are okay." She rambles and smashes her lips in to mine I hold her tightly making sure every part of her body is molded to mine.

I walk to the bed and fall back wards on to the bed  she let's out a small squeal releasing from the kiss and I chuckle.

She gets a devilish smirk on her face and I look at her questioningly.

She stands off of me grabbing my hand she drags me to the shower turning it on.

She slowly starts to lift her shirt when she gets it off she throws it she does the same with her pants.

I growl "Dont tempt a monster Brit." I warn

"mmm but why not." She says not even as a question she un claps her bra letting it ball to the ground exposing her flawless skin and she drops her knickers and winks getting in to the shower.

I hesitate before quickly striping and joining her and she runs her finger tips down my body sending a feeling of longing through my body.

"I want to take the next step to completing the mating bond...I want you." She says her words ginger yet suductive and hungry.

"are you sure?" I shiver at her tone.

"yes I am." She whispers in my ear.

Her lips connect with mine craving satisfaction. Longing to satisfy her I quickly comply.

~~~~

I've yet to sleep i almost hurt Brittany badly but I held it together and told her enough... She was upset of course but she is safe...

I get out of bed leaving her side as she sleeps.

I need to run.

I rush down the stairs swiftly avoiding noise. I run out the door shifting as soon as the wind hits me, I take off running.

I catch wind of a sweet smell that I only just realized I was following. I come to a hult when the smell is surrounding me.

I sit calmly in my place as I hear a low growl and then I hear the sound of something clicking in to place.

"Ssssh why are you growling at me? There's a big as beast behind you." A frustrated voice harshly whispers.

I let out a huff holding in a laugh as the mans dog slowly comes towards me and bows his head I stand and bow mine letting out a grunt. The way I see it is that dogs are spiritual animals just as well wolves.

The mans dog barks happily.

The man steps out of the tree line then I realize the smell is coming from him a lift my head and slowly walk towards him he hults looking afraid is brown/green eyes widened so I simply lower my head showing him I don't mean harm.

I stay still un moving until I feel the hand come in to contact with my fur I lean in to his hand enjoying the comfort.

"You're a big girl." He observed "what have you this far out towards the city. Its dangerous out here with stupid hunters...like myself...lurking around." When he said hunter I quickly back away finally noticing the cross bow.

"Whoa!" He drops the cross bow and puts his hands up "im not going to harm you. I swear on it." I let go of a breath and lay down.

He slowly comes to me sitting down in front of me.

"So you are what they are all searching for... You don't seem like a monster?" He questions himself.

Who is searching, why? I wish I could tell him to tell me but I can't show myself so I let him speak for  what feels like forever. 

"The boss will want to hear about you..." I stiffen, he seems to notice. "but what she doesn't know won't hurt her"

Her? Who? Who is her?

I hear howling close by.

I stand up quickly and take off leaving the young man behind yelling for me to wait...I'll see him again... I hope.

A/n: im sorry in between work and my son its hard to write. Hope you enjoy