Chapter 1 Get to know *Jhene*

©Copyright @TupacCarez 2016
¤ { |°Fromtime_Nae inc°| } ¤

<Based on a true events>

Jhene pov,

"Wow-Really?" I started "lets get on the fact why you always drunk?" I yelled snatching a bottle of Hennessey out my Brothers,Mi'quan,hand.

Here we are back at it again.We've been arguing for the past hour now and my voice staring to crack.My brother haves a two year old son,Princeton. And he still refues to get his act right.The 'Prince of the Mobs' is what people call Quan since my dad use to be a mob boss out of any mob that was around the whole globe. France,L.A,Comption,even some in Africa,hey you name it he's the boss.Quan joined the mob industry when he was twelve years old.

"Why you always on my back bout some shit,nae?" He said getting up "Like you my fuckin mama!" He explained

I looked at him

"What the fuck I'm gone let you do--die!" I yelled

He sucked his teeth.

"Get yo fucking life together" I said Walking out.But I'm pretty sure he didn't listen. like he always dose.I drove home in my all white Benz.

People say I'm the perfect girl.
Perfect eyes,smile,skin,dimples and shape.But how can you be the perfect girl when your brother's a mob boss or a 'Mobster',and every other person besides the people I know,is terrified to talk to you.But not any boy's.Well some are,because of my Mi'quan.Their scared he may and just might kill them or do some shit to them.They'll try to talk to me any chance they could get.In Jamed traffic after following me for half an hour or so,to The girls locker room.I never really tell Quan about this because the guys a killer,literally.
He cooks bloods for breakfast and eat crips for dinner.A stone cold killer.But he's my best friend beside the arguments we get into every time we'd speak.

When I say he's my best friend I truly mean that.He makes me laugh, a lot and shows me love.I like when he comes to my track games ever time I'd have one.I've been running track for seven years now and won first place every single time.Hard work.

The first Time I noticed my family isn't like any other family is Back when I was in third grade.My dad packed me and Quan lunch but Mi'quan was in the 6th grade though,when he first started his mob 'Asap mob'.

"See you later baby.Have a wonderful great day!--Daddy loves you!" My dad said kissing my forhead when we arrived to school that day.My dad never said:"Have a nice day" To Quan though,we don't have the same mom.My mom's from Costa Rica who our dad got married to back in '09 and Quan's mom id from Harlem,New York were my dad had to take Mi'quan away since his mom didn't want to have anything to do with him.He did some shit but I forgot.
That day when It was time to go to lunch.I sat with my friends and some of my class mates in my class.When I opend my hot pink glittery Hello kitty lunch box that had 'Jhene' in cursive letters on it,while everyone ate the schools nasty cold vegetables stew,Me eyes flow right at a brown bag that had 'Quan' in blue bold words.
That seemed crazy since the bags I have in my lunch box will normally say 'Jhene' In pink cursive words with a hello kitty plastic bag with harts on it.I open the bag and pulled the sandwich out,shuving the sandwich in my mouth not caring what type of sandwich it was.I bite down on something hard.I moved my tongue around and it felt like hard little rocks in my mouth.I spit my food out and sprakels of little glass hide in the soggy bread.

"Diamonds?" The nurse said When I arrived to the clinic as she was examining my mouth

I cried the whole time.What kind of father sends his child to school with this kind if materials in their lunch box?

"Theirs more stuff" The nurse said going throw my lunch box

I sobered on the clinic bed with my hands over my eyes.

"Golden nuggets?" She chimed going under my sack of carrots.

Other kids get sent to school with normal lunches.But Not the Johnson kids.Sure we are one if the most wealthiest families to live out here but a awful history.And relatives of America's most wanted. That was the day were I see what's really going on behind the sense of this.

I'm in love with Jay.It's something about him anybody have to be around him.He sings to me at night.And makes me smile and laugh all the time.He's fine.We been going out ever since we were in 8th grade.But not straight,it's always been an on and off relationship."The girl of his dreams" I swear he calls me.

|°Cast°|
Mi'quan as asap Rocky
Asap mob as their selves
Jhene as Herself (Jhene aiko)
Jay as Himself (j.cole)
Chris as Himself (Chris Brown)
Tink as Hersel (Tink)
Earl as Himself (Rj Cyler)

*Vote*
Comments
Follow@OfficialRollinstone_J

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*