Chp.5 Daddy meet Chris

Jhene pov,

Yesterday was the best.I finally got to talk to that cute boy.Tink said she don't like him.They knew each other back then and now they can't stand each."Something about him isn't right nae" :Was here words.I just told her she tripin.I woke up toke a shower and did my morning routine.
I put on the outfit in the media and put my gold nameplate on and my hair in a messy bun and my golf nose ring.I grabbed my rose gold iPhone off the charger and left.Our second period was gym since the girls had
A basketball game.
People across the world come here to watch the worlds best player play,me.But I'm not playing today's bastball game.The whole gym was packed.I stood in the middle of the court with Tink.We talked while music was playing.

I, the only Johnson were people could speak of me Good is here today so I could make the ring of Fame.That's were the best player makes a hoop and claim their title.

"I dressed you well" Tink said about to fake cry with a smile.

I started laughing

"Girl please"I laughed

Earl walked up to us.The gym was loud and noisy.But you could hear "Do for love"By tupac in the background.

"Hey sis" He said hugging me

"Hey" I said hugging him back

A group of boys watched me in the distance.Then I spotted the cute boy and his friends checking me out.My stomach burn in excitement but this happens on a day to day bases.
Just then my dad,the king of mobs and my brother the Prince of mobs walked in with: uncle Sam,uncles jo,Uncle big nose,uncle rasky,Uncle blood,Uncle snow,uncle crip,uncle pamper,uncle sad uncle homes,uncle pink,uncle holidays and the most deadliest one of them all uncle cry.ion really know how they got their names but it's what people call them.Their not technically my uncle's their just some people who work for my dad.The whole gym went silent.like nobody was in it.If anyone didn't know I'm the mobs sister,now they know.
The music dined down.I held the ball in my hand like 'What the fuck are yall doing here?' Type of look on my face.My dad and Quan and all the uncle's walked up to me.By this point I'm basically pised off and the whole gym has their eyes specifically on us.
Earl backed up some so did Tink.Their not scared of him.At least I don't think.

"Princess" My dad said with a big smile.He's one of those black man with Rich sickly skin,eyes and hair.He had on all slick with his gold chain.He's not skinny but not fat either.He pulled me into a bear huge.He knew I was mad he could see it in my face.

"You not happy to see me?" He said looking at me.We have the same gray eyes through, his is marbled so it's mixed with blue.

I shrugged soft.

"Were ma?" I asked looking down at my feet

Mi'quan rolled his eyes getting mad

"At home" He barked like I kept asking the same question over and over again

"Man Ain't nobody talking to you dip shit" I mumbled sucking my teeth.And all the uncle's started laughing.Quan started to say something when dad glimpse at him one good time and he shut up.At this point I could care less what happens next.

"If I invited ma why yall here?" I asked them

All the uncle's looked at me but didn't say a pep.They couldn't,my dad was right their.

"Listen baby" my dad started,putting his hand on my shoulder looking down at me.He two extra feet taller the me."well talk this over at dinner" He insisted

"Ain't no big deal" I said brushing him off

He walked over to reserved seats which wasn't even his.But I wasn't going to let dad bring me down.The gym went back lound again.When The spokes man was done introducing his speech, it was time for me to make a hoop.I was in a pretty good mood.
I looked at the cute boy and he had a smile in his face.I smirked and looked at Tink who stood did to the side.I waved to Chris to come over to me.He looked at shock his head with a smile.

"Don't be scared baby" I said pulling his arm acroos

He looked at me Supprised with a smile.

"You just gon stand their or teach me how to play?" I asked with a smile

"Uh-" He stuttered sounding like how I frist reacted when we bumped heads.He looked at my dad who stood up looking like he wanted to Say 'what the fuck is this?!'.I grabbed his hands putting it on mine.He looked down at me.We both made the perfect shout.The crowd went crazy.

"See" I said "it wasn't that bad"

He started laughing a little and Tink and her friends pull me away from him.

"What the Fuck was that?" Think asked when I was back stage

"What?" I laughed Sith a smirk

"Its not funny--I saw the look on your dad's face!" Tink said to me

I shrugged with a smirk.

"So" I said

Chris just made my day.

*Vote*
Comments
Follow@OfficialRollinstone_J

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~