Chp.11 Sinner date

Jhene pov,

I had a blast last night when I was in Miami for the my after party for my birthday.I'm back home now and Chris haven't even said happy birthday to me.Bicth ass nigga.it all cool Theo.He hit my phone up this evening say he sorry and how he want to make it up to me.Shmm....
I told Tink and blue about it and they were not happy a bite.
' sorry ass nigga' Tink comment 'jay way better then him' blue said.I agreed with Tink but blue......not so much.I toke a shower and did my morning routine.I put on the outfit in the media with my hair straight.
I drove to Jenny's sweets restraint were ever rich and known couple in town goes.I walked in and the waiter walked me to a private section were Chris sat looking sharp with his all white on.

"Hey baby-" He started,about to kiss me when I moved out the way so his lips wouldn't touch mine.

He knew at this point he fucked up.Real bad.I sat down without saying a word and so did he.

"Look jhene-" He started,braking the awkward silence,getting cut off by me

"Mabey if you would've said happy birthday to me I wouldn't be mad" I said looking at my nails

"Mabey if you wasn't acting so fucking selfish then I wouldn't be mad" He yelled sounding like me

I looked at him getting annoyed.

"You mad cause you wanna put a fucking baby in me--Abd I'm not ready" I stated getting even louder

By now all the fancy couples in the restaurant is looking throw the Windows of us sitting down at their tables.Walls and Windows separated us from everyone eles.But I'm starting to feel like the walls isn't doing thier jobs.

"What the fuck?" He started,loudly "Were a fucking couple-if you haven't notice" He said

"And we been together for only 3 mouths now-" I said

He shock his head

"If I want a fucking baby that what I'm gone get" He ordered

Everyone who was watching us eyes grow at his statement.

"And what he fucks that's supposed to mean?" I asked reasing my eyebrows

What he's basically saying is he'll rape me for this baby which I'm not ready to have.He looked at me.

"I'm tripin" He stated getting himself together.

Damn right he is.

"You know I'll never hurt you" He assured me waiting for my response "Right?" He added putting his hand on mine.

I thought about the right words so he won't blow up but the devil side of me takes control in my mouth.

"I don't know--will you?" I said acting sarcastic moving my hand,being serious.

His eyes drilled into my soul with anger.His fist crashed against the glass table causing it to crack and the whole restraint and the house down the street from us seem to have drop in silence.

I looked at him like 'you don't scare me nigga'.But deep deep in the darkness of my soul I was scared shitless.

"How bout this" I said "We over with"

He looked at me and shock his head with a cheap smile.

"You think you can get ride of me?" He said

He nodded his head.

"You got another thing coming" He chuckled getting back serious with me "You think I came into yo life on accident?"

I looked at him

"Whachew mean?" I asked looking at him with my arms crossed

"You think you just bummed into me cause you were running in the hallway?--I got in yo way--Trust me I make things happen" He assured me

I got up and walked out.I didn't like the words that came out of his mouth.It's terrifying.I drove home and luckily Tink and blue was still their.I toke a shower and put on my pjs.We all sat in the living room talking about what happened at the restaurant with me and Chris.

"Yall please don't leave me here by myself" I said to them

Tink and blue both looked at each other then they cracked up laughing.

"I'm serious" I cried hopping they'll get their act right

"My bad girl" Tink Said whipping her eyes,which had tears from her laughing "Why you so scared?" She asked looking at me

Blue stopped laughing

"Beacuse" I said

"You got yo brother who will blow up the earth for you and yo daddy who will blow up the universe for his little princess" Tink explained

I knew what she was saying was true.

"Just please don't leave me here by myself" I begged them

"Okay,okay"Tink said

I thanked them.Last night I had the worst dream anyone could have.I was standing on some cliff.For what reason?,I don't know why.Chris had on all white.like the outfit he had tonight.My dad and Quan stood their watching us.

Chris pulled out a knife and grabbed me.His hands gripped my wrist.

"Stop-Stop!"I cried trying to break free

"Shhhhhh it okay" He assured me rubbing my head

He put the knife to my neck and sliced.I cried in pain holding my neck gasping for air.

"Daddy help me" I cried sounding like my younger self falling to the ground

"You got yourself into this mess" He started

"You can get out of it"Quan finished his statement

They both walked away and Chris pushed me off the cliff.

For my mind to think of a crazy dream like this makes me wonder what may happen in real life.

*Vote*
Comments
Follow@OfficalRollinstone_J

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*