Chp.29 I am a Sinner

Jhene pov,

Me and Jay have been better then ever.It feels like we grow back together.Like we glue closed an envelope of our relationship and our family.Nothing can escape or enter.Every time I be around I can't stop laughing.
He's something else.I woke up and he had his arms around me.I could barley breath.I heard Cleo crying and he jumped up before I could even blink and walked to her room.I brushed my teeth and washed my face.By the time I stepped out the bathroom Jay was knocked out knocked out,stretched out on the bed.

"Wake up baby,we gotta go to ma church today" I said hitting jays butt

He didn't flinch.

"Wake up" I said shaking him

He still didn't move.

"Come take a shower with me" I said to him and he got up before I could finish.

"Come on" he said picking me up by my upper thighs

"We gone be late for church" I said

"God made Adam and eve--now that's the word of the day" he said walking to the bathroom

"Foreal" I laughed hitting him

"Okay-Okay" he said putting me down "I ain't gone make you sore this morning" he joked

"Boy please" I said with a smile

When we both got dressed by our stylist cleo's stylist dressed her in her all white tu-Tu and her all white long sleeve short with her gold name plate and bracket and earnings to match with her all white Gucci red bottom Jordans with her all white bucket hat. Jay had on his all white tuxedo with his all white red bottoms and I had the outfit on in the media with my hair starlight and my gold name plate and earnings and gold chimes ring and jays red ruby ring he brought me and my all white red bottom hot hills.

Tink,blue,jays friends,the mob and quan all sat in the living room,all dressed and talking. I carried Cleo in my arms while Jay had all seven different Michael Jordan,Michael korrs, Louis Vuitton,channel,Fendi,and Gucci bags in his hand.His friends got up and helped him when they saw him.

"Yall only got one baby--Why yall actin like you got a whole field of them?" One of jays friends,pimp,laughed

We all laughed and went outside.I put Cleo in her Michael kors car seat and buckled her up and gave her a hello kitty pacifier.Me and Jay drove in his all white Bmw i8 he just brought the other day.

When we arrived to ma church people were still coming. My dad sat in the back with all the uncle's while ma sat in the front with a couple of older ladies.Jay carried Cleo in his arms,while I walked over to dad.

He's not so much of a Christian though,he's Muslim along with quan and all the other uncle's.

"Hey baby" he said getting up and hugging me

"Hey" I said hugging him back
"Come sit in the front with us" I said pulling his arm

I haven't been to church in a while now.The uncle's came with him.Temma,quans baby mama walked up to us.

"Hey nephew" I said picking him up

"Ti-Ti" he said playing with my chain

Temma rolled her eyes and sat down beside quan.Me and her never really get along.Quan, the mob,tink,blue and Temma sat in the row behind us.I sat in the front row with dad,who sat beside me,Jay,ma, Cleo,and all the uncle's .When church started I,tink,a,blue and Jay all stood up when the choir sung so beautiful.

"Don't be rude daddy" I said pulling him up

He huffed and stood up and clapped his hands,along with quan,the mob and all the uncle's.

When the preacher walked to the stage we all sat down.Jay had Cleo in his lap and Prince ran around in the row behind us with some other little boys.

"Come bring yo big head ass over here and Come sit down" quan growled at quan

Prince had his lip out and his arms crossed,walking slow to quan like he had an attitude.
Quan was starting to losses patients.He stood up and jacked Prince up sitting him down next to him.

Prince started to cry and by now,the whole church is looking at Prince.

"Go take yo ass up there with ya untie with that crying" quan said picking up Prince and putting him across the chair.

I picked up Prince and gave him my phone.I see Chris step throw the door.Him and his friends.He glare at me but our eyes don't meet.

"To-To I gotta used the rest room" Prince said getting up handing me my phone.

"Alright,Com on" I said getting up walking with him

Chris looked at me from across the room.The preacher was still preaching though.I held his little hand and we walked to the restroom.

*Vote*
Comments
Follow@OfficalRollinstone_J

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*