Chp.38 Bye-Bye Big E.

Jhene pov,

I woke up on my coach underneath my dad and tank.I push throw them and go brush my teeth and wash my face.I talk to my dad for a while then he leaves.
I put on the outfit in the media with my hair curly,down, and my gold 3d nameplate and my gold Rolex.I drove to Eric's house since he wanted to talk to me.
I step outside of my bam i8 and walk to his front steps.My head still hurts and my eyes are red with little gray dots in them.
I wish there was a remote to my life where I could go back and change everything that went wrong in my life.
I'm standing on the outside of Eric's door waiting for him to open it.Music blasted throw the roof and smoke was in the air.When Eric open the door I walked in with him.

"So What up?" He asked when we were out on his patio looking at the beautiful view

I looked at him.

"Nothing much" I tell him looking away

He's looking at my eyes but he really can't see throw them.

"You know when people first look at you they wanna see your pretty green eyes" he tell me wanting me to take off my shades

I sip my Hawaiian juice.And pull out my phone.

"I heard you talking back with that Fuck nigga" E tells me

I glimpse at him and look at the view.

"Your a fucking wrecking ball" He states

I drop my head shamefully looking at my nails trying not to cry.

"I didn't tell Jay about it" He assured me "You know he crazy"

I'm whipping away tears throw my shades.

"You got daughter jhene" He tells me like I dint already know,than shake his head "This story's not gonna end well"

I take off the shades but my eyes are close and I whip tears away.
I place my shades on the table and look at him.His eyebrows are pushed together.
He already knows of this about me.He seen it before.My eyes are purple now.

"He's killing you" he stated "Slowly but surely" he adds

I shrugged and sat back in my chair.His friends are all inside sitting down watching me throw the glass smoking and drinking.But I ave my back pointed to them.

"I don't like both of them, to be honest.But I have respect for Jay.
He blessed you with a cute baby girl and he's engaged with you" He stated "Your only seventeen and you living like this.I mean--Don't call me a genius or anything--I'm just point out the obvious"

I looked at him playing with the golf Chinese flower on my finger.

"Are you in love with him?" He asked

I looked away and though about it.

"You in love with that Fuck Nigga?" Be asked putting it in 'Better words'

I tears rush more out my pretty dark blue eyes.

"Yae" I said low,shameful

He shock his head.

"You always have a place in my heart" He explains "I don't hate you" He assures me,like we are the ones in love "I just hate what you do--It's fucking stupid"

I whipping away tears still.

"Your an attractive girl,Every Nigga and they daddy want you" He explained "Your a fucking princess and the mobs sister" He stated "We been friends ever since the 3rd grade now,And this is how it ends" He explains

I got up and snatched my shades off the table.Now, I just lost one of my good friends over something so stupid.Now I gotta really ask myself:"What mean the world to me?"

"Good talk" I tell him walking back in his house

He shrugged sitting back in his chair looking at the view.His friends watch me as I walk out the front door.

*Vote*
Comments
Follow@OfficalRollinstone_J

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*