Chp.25 Bloody say so

Jhene pov,

Today's Halloween and me and Jay are dressed in the costumes tyga and Kyle have on in the media.I had black lipstick on with my hair down and my red bottoms and Jay had his blue Tim's on with my gold Rolex and my nail designer did my sharp tip Acrylics all black.Our fashion designer dressed us.My makeup artist did me and jays details with the tattoos to match for me.We were going to be Bonnie and Clyde but they changed their mines.When they were done dressing us we went downstairs.Tink,blue Quan and the mob and jays friends all stood up.

"Chucky!--And his bride?" Quan laughed at Jay "nigga you a sleep"

Eveyone laughed so did Jay.

"Whachew mean--You the wanna be Batman" Jay laughed

Everone laughed.I picked up Prince.He was Spider-Man.

"Tori got you dressed you nephew" I said Squeezing his fat checks.He laughed with his pacifier in his mouth.

"So where we going frist?" I asked looking at Quan when we were all lined up in our cars waiting to see what's gonna happen next with our Windows down.I sat in jays maserati it h him.

"Compton" he said

Everyone was happy.But no me or Jay.

"Why we gotta go all the way out da" I whined

"Yae--Why we can't just go to Miami or some shit" Jay scuffed

"Nah--I already told Jonathan yall comin" Quan said

Jonathan is one of my childhood friends.

"Why you still talking to that trash" I said

He shrugged.

"You coming or what?" He asked hooping I would say yes

"Yae" I said

And Jay drive off.We drove to my grandparents house and dripped Prince off since our parents were throwing a Halloween party for Prince and all of his 50 friends.

"Have a good time baby--Ti-Ti loves you sooooo much" I said kissing him handing him his big bucket of candy I had for him.

He hopped out the back seat.I got back in the car while our parents walked him inside

"Eat a lot of candy!" Jay said laughing driving off

When we arrived in Compton we drove all the way to a Big three story house.

"Trust me you gone have a good time nae--Everyone you know gone be here" Quan told me when I was still in the car with Jay

"Its not the people it's were we at Quan"I told him getting out

"Ain't nothing gone happen--we all family here" He told me

When we walked in the music was so loud my ears were bleeding and a cloud of marijuana hit me.People were dancing and drinking.Their were mostly crips and bloods.
Every boy in the room eyes flow to me.

"What's up Jhene!" Everyone said one by one

I waved.Johnny walked over to Quan.

"Aye go outside with that" Johnny said point a gun at Quan on the side of him

Quan looked dun Turing to face Johnny.

"Gotcha!" Johnny laughed"What's up nigga?"

"We good-Just chillin!" Quan laughed clapping hands with him

"Jhene" He said looking at me

"Daddy's boy" I said,calling him by his old name

"Chucky-And his bride" He explained "What's up?" He asked about to huge me when a group of old girls I use to go to school with came up and hugged me.

Quan and the mob started laughing,So did Jay.

Jay pov,

Jhene was outside sitting with a group of girls,laughing and talking.I spotted that nigga Chris sitting outside by the crowed pool looking at Jhene with his friends.But Jhene didn't know he was at the party.I just got done with talking to Quan bout it and we just said well give him another week or so to live.

Chris pov,

I'm sitting outside with my homeboys at johns party.He a real cool fan of mine.I spotted Jhene wearing chuckys bride custom.Her body fit it so well.Looking good like always we all checked her out.

"Aye they he go" pinky said pointing at that nigga Jay

"Aye I see him" I said sipping my cup of Hennessey

He walked over to Jhene and younger kissed her grabbing her by her waist.His homeboys laughed when they saw my face.Jhene started laughing whipping her lips.He moved his head like he said 'Lets get outta of here's to jhene.
They started to walk out when jays eyes glued right to me.He had a evil and deadly look like he wanted to say:'ima kill yo ass--Sooner or later".I shrugged sitting back in my chair when two banging girls walked over to me giving me a lap dance.Pimp by blood.

Jhene pov,

I'm in the bathroom on my knees bend over the toilet throwing up.The house was dark.It was twelve something and we finally got back.After Jay toke a shower with me He was tapped our laying across the bed.
The bathroom light lit up our dark bedroom.

"Baby you okay?" Jay asked standing in the door way.He was halfway sleep.

My heart almost jumped out of my cheats.I thought he was sleep.I got up and brushed my teeth.He got bleach and clean out the toilet.

"I can drive you to the hospital if you want me" Jay said handing me a glass of water when I was done taking another bath

I shock my head.

"I'm okay" I said placing the glass down

*Vote*
Comments
Follow@Tupacarez

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Pretty little lies *Chris brown*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें