Chp.7 begging to a new End

Jhene pov,

Last night was the worst.The Mob industry made Jay lie to me so I wouldn't get mad at him.Carzy.I woke up feeling back to normal since I toke my wosa nap last night.I toke a shower and did my morning routine and put on the outfit in the media that the girl have on with my hair curled down.I grabbed my iPhone off the charger and drove to school.

Chris pov,

"O-and yesterday she called me baby" I bragged to my friends.We were talking about Jhene again.

"Wow big whip" Tyga started,laughing "You just try to hit and quit like always" He laughed like something was so funny.

I shock my head getting serious.

"It's like I can feel it in my bones"I started "I'm in love"

My friends looked at me like I was crazy.

"Nigga please"Pinky cried,laughing

I payed them no mind.Today's the day when I'm going to make my move.Who ever her boyfriend was most be the slowest person alive though,cause every nigga and they daddy want Jhene.

Jhene pov,

I was in gym talking to Tink and her friends when someone tapped me on my shoulder.I turned around to meet a big fat belly I looked up to sew my best friend,My nigga,Big E.

"EEEEE!" I cried hugging him

"Teddy bear!" Tink said hugging him

He hugged us back.He had on All black with humongous gold blocks in his ear with some white socks and Jordan slides on.He's one of these big black niggas like Rick Ross but he way bigger then Rick.He's like fat but slim and he dark a little.Every girl goes crazy over him cause he got money.He not ugly at all.There was a time that we were going to go out but he be having way too much girls on him.

"What's good showty?"He asked me When we stood across the gym from everyone by the bleachers.

Chris and his friends watched me in the distance.

I shrugged.

"Nothing really" I said

He nodded.

"So you back in town?" I said happy

He started laughing

"Yae"He said checking out some girls who flirted with him across the gym

"Yous a lady's man" I laughed

He shrugged his shoulders, shaking his head with his a lady's man smile on.

"I mean I'm just chillin" He laughed rubbing his hands together looking at me.

I laughed too.He was sitting down on the bench and I was standing.

"What's up with yo homeboy?" he asked get serious

I shrugged.He don't really like Jay that much.I think Quan told E about our argument last night.E watched my face for an expression.

"What chew mean?-" I started,bouncing a basketball avoiding his eyes getting cut off by him

"Quan told me about it this morning" He explained

I thought for a minute

"Ion really wanna talk bout that Eric"I said calling him by his real name

I nodded sitting back.We talked a little more then He left.When I went to go to lunch with Tink Chris stopped me.

"Jhene" He said

His friends looked at me.

"Yae" I said with a smile Turing around looking up at him

Tink rolled her eyes.

"Let me take you out to eat" He said

I looked at Tink and the comment he made ticked her off.

"Yae" I said with a smile

"So you just gone leave me here?" Tink said "By myself-?" She added

"She gone be back" Chris cluttered walking away with me.His friends laughed.So did I.

"Tell me more about yourself" Chris said When we sat in the Chinese restaurant in the food court of university Mall.

"What is this an interview?" I laughed a little

"I mean we been friends for the longest now and I wanna know you better" Chris explained

I nodded with a smile.I told him a lot of stuff about me and he did the same.We seem to be having a lot in common.Things seem to be going just find when I notice him staring at me quite some times.Then He hit me with a question.

"You wanna go out?" He asked looking at me

I looked strange at him.Trying to act like this moment wasn't about to come,Knowing it was.A strong nervous and excitement felling came over me.I thought about it and said yea.I don't know why I act so strange around him.What can I say he fine and cute.We talked a little more then hung out the rest of the day.

*Vote*
Comments
Follow@OfficalRollinstone_J

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*