Chp.15 No more Turing BACK!

Jhene pov,

I sat next to big E in the classroom with my hair curled under my back bone and my 3D gold nameplate with the outfit on in the media.This is my first time coming back to school in a week now since the accident with Chris.Blue keeps trying to make me get Quan on Chris.But I'm not That kind of person.Nobody know about what happened.Not even jay.He can't know or he's going to go to jail for real this time for killing another nigga.

"Bibby coming for the talent show today" E Announced.

I nodded my head yes,writing something down.

"Ain't you with that nigga Jay?" He asked looking at me.

"Yae" I said getting up to hand my teacher the paper.

Just than Quan and the mob walked in the room.But dad and the uncle's wasn't here because that's not his job to always be with Quan.

"Ooo--Awwahhhh!" Quan hollered With a smile

"O god" I laughed with the rest of the class

Chris looked at me when he was talking to his friends.One of those looks like he wanted to say 'you better keep yo mouth shut.What happen with us in the girls locker room WILL stay in that locker room'.Just like always I kept my mouth shut.

"What's up munchkin" Quan said hugging me

"Nothing" I said hugging him back Looking at Chris

"Whoa it's getting hot in here" Blue laughed batting her shirt at the fact that Quan in here with Chris.The class rumbled with laughter.

When the bell rong I walked to the gym with the rest of the students.Quan and the mob hung around watching.I,Tink blue and my ex bibby (lil bibby the rapper) who rap in Compton,stood in the middle of the gym while everyone sat in the bleachers.The gym was nosey.
Chris and his friends watched me in the distance.

"I know you still don't go out with that nigga jay?" Bibby asked looking down at me

"Yae" I laughed "Why you care?" I added with a smile

"Cause you still my girl" He laughed

"Um-No" said with a smirk shaking my head no

Jay came with his friends I tried to act like I couldn't see him.He walked over to me and pinched my sides.

"Awhh" I laughed moving his hands

"Ain't no aww-She know she like that" Jay laughed with his friends,Tink and blue

"That's not funny" I said with a smile with my arms crossed

Jay bite my lip kissing me.

"What's up" bibby said to jay with his hand out

Jay bumped bibby walking to the other half of the gym.Jay friends laughed but he was serious.Bibby shrugged.

"Sorry ass nigga" He stated

He and Jay never liked each other cause bibby went out with me when I broke up with Jay.And ever since then Jay hate his guts.

When bibby was done performing "Basic bitches" ft. Big joe and everyone one else was done with their acts me and Jay started to leave.

"Wait you not gone give me no huge?" Chris asked me when me and jay started to walk to the door

I looked at Chris with an expression like 'please just leave me alone'.Jay looked at me like he wanted to say 'we don't have all day here.Just give him his stupid huge so he can feel special' Jay knew nothing about Chris, like what so ever.he don't even know we went out.Now the whole gyms watching us.
I shrugged and walked over to Chris.He lend down and hugged me grabbing my thigh.

"Oooooo" the crowd sung,thinking we still go out which we didn't

By now Chris friends are dying laughing looking at jays face expression.Chrs lend down and tongue kiss me.All this was just happening all to quick.I pushed Chris off me.

"Aye yo what the fuck?" Jay said separating him away from me

"My bad baby" Chris laughed to me pushing Jay out the way walking over to me

I didn't know how to act.By this point millions of things raced throw my head.Not one good idea comes to mind.Now jays taking his phone,wallet and keys out placing them on the bench.

"Baby let's just go" I said touching jays arm looking up at him

"This gone be real quick" He assure me

Quan standing on the edge of his seat with the mob with grins looking like 'look at yo niggas they bout to fight.See I told you,you not so perfect after all'.That's why he came today, knowing Jay was about to fight Chris.
Before Jay could turn around Chris throw a mean jock at jay and before I could blink Jay slammed Chris throwing punches like Muhammad Ali and Chris throwing punches like Mick Tyson.
I'm standing behind everyone who pushed me out the way to see Americas best fight in history.Jay football players start to fight with Chris friends.

"Pussy nigga" Jay yelled stumping Chris

E pulled Jay away from Chris,Thankfully.Blood flooded that half if the gym.Jay got a busted eye and his fist dripped blood from the cuts and Chris nose and lip was swollen.

"We could've just went home" I told Jay when I sat on the c ounter of our bathroom and he toke a shower.

He didn't listen to what I said he was too mad to hear anybody at this point.

*Vote*
Comments
Follow@OfficalRollinstone_J

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~