Chp.4 I'll be missing you

Jhene pov,

After me and Jay went to a Valentine's party yesterday night,Jay went to the islands to take care of his grandma.I was crying like crazy.But sooner or later I will get over it.I woke up in an empty bed.T_T.I toke a shower and did my morning routine.I put on the outfit in the media and put hair in a neat messy bun with my gold nameplate which stopped above my belly button.I grabbed my rose gold iPhone 7 plus and drove to school.
Its been a week or so since Jay left but I'm not depressed or anything.I just miss him.

"Aye Jhene" A boy named micheal said Turing around to me when I was in class working.The cute boy who I bumped heads with sat beside me again,today.We don't really speak to each other much.

"Jhene" Michael repeated

I kept right like I couldn't hear him and the cute boy looked at me.

"She don't wanna talk to you, obviously" The cute boy said wrighting something down on his paper

I looked at the cute boy.

"And who you supposed to be?" Michael asked looking at him.

"What you want?" I asked annoyed to Michael

"I heard Ya homeboy moved out of town,yesterday" Michael stated

"And?" I said

"so what's up?" He with a smirk licking his lips

I just rolled my eyes at his comment.Niggas these days.

"Don't nobody like yo ugly ass"I said

"Well that's not what I heard" Michael said with a smile

His friends started laughing.I stood up so did Tink and her fiends.I walked to the front desk and finished my work.The bell finally rong and I walked to my advance honors class.And sat with the cute boy from ealryer.

We were working on a project together.This is our first day.

"So" The boy started "what's yo name?"He asked with a smile

I looked at him

"Jhene"I said with a smile

He nodded

"Nice name"He said

"What about you?--What's your name?"I asked writing something down hopping I didn't sound like a idiot

"Chris" He said looking at me

I nodded.

I talked a little more about the project but he seemed like he could care less.We seem to be getting along pretty good.We talked some getting to know each other.

Chris pov,

Jhene is bad boy.I tried to pay attention to the assignment we have together but she had my lil man standing on its nob.I sat in the lunch room with my homeboy talking.Just chilling.

"I saw you with bad boody Nae earlier today in class"My friend, tyga,said

I looked at him strange

"Yea what's up with that?"My nigga August

I shrugged

"My nigga what you bout to do with dat tonight?"Yank asked rubbing his hands together

I shrugged

"We hardly even know each other" I pointed out

"Nigga she got a body like a porn star"pinky said licking his lips

"Aye-Aye" bonkey said taping tyga getting our attention pointing across the room.

We all turned our heads looking across the room.Jhene and her friends walked across the room.She looked at me with a smile and waved.I closed my mouth since it dropped open.She laughed and so did her friends and pushed her hair over her shoulder.

"nigga" August said When Jhene left out the crowed cafeteria "Did you see that?"

"She basically calling for you to come hit"Tyga said

"My nigga you lost" Pinky said hitting me on the shoulder getting up.

Later that day I couldn't get Jhene off my mind.I mean at first I was crazy over her but know I'm insane.

Later that night.I stood in front my of my bed and Jhene pushed me down.She had on a Victoria secret bra set and I was only in my boxers.She climbed on top of me sitting right on my Bonner.

"Hey baby" She said grinding on me butting her lip with a smile

"Your so hot" I said kissing her

She laughed and layed on my water bed.I slipped her panties off and she toke off my boxers.I slid in her and she started to moan.I was pounding her going full speed.Thats when someone pushed me off her.I crashed to the floor and looked up at the person.It was that nigga Jay.her ex.

She had a grin on her face and she pulled her Rob up.

"Sorry bo" She smiled robbing jays back

He had a mean muggy on his ad e and a gun in his hand and he shout five times.

Speaking of the worst dream ever.I woke up in my bed water sweating like crazy.My big house was quite and dark.I turned on the t.v to help me sleep but thinking of Jhene gets me going.

*Vote*
Comments
Follow@OfficalRollinstone_J

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*