Chp.8 It's getting real

Chris pov,

Me and Jhene have been going out for twelve weeks now.Everyone know about us.Girls keep trying make me brake up with her so they can go out with me.Thristy ass hoes.

Quote repeated over and over again my homeboy keep asking: "Aye yo when when you gon hit?" Tyga asked rubbing his hands looking at Jhene from across the room.She sat down righting on a piece of paper.She so beautiful.looking insistent.I pay them no mind and go sit with her.

I sat on my water bed and Jhene sat on my Bonner.My legs held her up.She had on a Victoria secret bra set and I had on my boxers.I looked her in her gray eyes.She lend down and kissed me.

"Your so hot,baby" I said kissing her.

She giggle kissing me.

"Strip" I demanded biting my lip examining her body,laying back on the bed

She giggled getting off the bed standing on the board of the bed in front of mr. She moved her hips taking off her panties in a cute way.Her body art fit her so well,it kills me. She tossed her bra to the side.

"O-Fuck yes" I said puffing out my blunt looking at her

She giggled and flipped her hair climbing onto the bed.I put my blunt down and she layed on the bed.She slipped of my boxers and I slid in her.She let out soft moans.I caught speed quick,going face.Speed racer.She dug her nails in my back.

"Fuck!"She screamed digging her nails in my back.I'm amazed, I wasn't basically bleeding on my back by now.I flipped her over to her stomach pinning her down.I started pounding right away without any stops.We were at this an hour or so.

I just can't get enough of my baby.

We toke a bath and chilled at my house.Where ever her ex at,didn't really matter to me though,he made the dumbest decision, leaving Americas most wonderful sweet heart.A fucking idiot.We sat in the living room talking about our future.

"Chris Jr?" She laughed so hard she almost spilled her juice

"Yae" I laughed looking at her with my arm around her

"You funny" She said "But I want a girl" She smiled "a good name for her can be Princesse"

"Or Palace-Or Mabey queen"I said getting excited

We talk to each other like we've know each other all our lives.It feels like it.

"I like Cleopatra"She said

I nodded

"Since we saying all this Royal stuff Her name should be Royalty"He explained

She looked at me for a moment,thinking.

"I like that" She admitted "a lot"

"Our futures ahead of us" I explained

She nod.Sooner or later I want a house full of kids with her.We watched the episodes of Bad girls club .I don't really like the show,But I'd watch it with my baby.

A good feeling feels me up when jhene crosses my mind.This is my second real relationship.My real first one was something else.But we were crazy over each other.Kinda like me and Jhene.But I hope I don't go back to my old ways like how I did my ex.

Me and Jhene like Bonnie and Clyde.I'm kinda scared at this point cause I'm too deep in love with her.I'm scared that I may and just might do anything to be with her.

There's a side of me.That I'm terrified.I can't control it in my love life.I tried going to classes about it but ever time I get frustrated.My friends tries to help me in my relationship most of the time but it be only with hoes.My ex,Angie, has been missing for the longest now.Nobody Knows where she is.Not even my homeboys.

Sometimes I talk to her.Try to get her to understand why she's been trapped in my shack of my house for 9 months now.I try to give her food but she doesn't wanna eat.She cries every time I see her.'Why chris?......Why would you do this to?' Is Were her exact words.Hunting me late at night.I'm sick.I know it.It's just that I'd let her go and she'd run to the police.Next thing you know it I'm in prison for life.AND I AINT GOING BACK THEIR.....

*Vote*
Comments
Follow@OfficalRollinstone_J

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*