Chp.19 Nothing last forever

Jhene pov,

I sat in the crowded library with Tink,blue and Earl and his friend's in the front row seats.
I had on what the girl have on in the media with my hair straight and my gold 3d nameplate that rested above my belly button.
Today our school is having a collage perform for us for black history mouth.Ever year collage boy try to perform so they could see me.Jay came so won't nothing dum happen.It was nine something at night.Everyone from different schools come to see them perform.
One of My favorite songs came on by Tupac :Thug luv

I and a couple of tupac fans stood up rapping to the song.Jay looked at me and started laughing.The boy who sung it rapped looking at me a few times.From earlier on the show a bit gave me a rise when he sung to me and the crowd loved it but not Jay so he throw it at the boy.

The boy who was rapping walked over to me.The spot light followed him.It was hard to see the crowd because it was so dark.He pulled me to the front were everyone can see us.The color if the light was red.

"And if you want it harder baby come and bite but do it lightly; cos that excites me to let it pop & if you lick me right I'll do it all night" He rapped with the beat

Tink and blue like the boy cause he cute along with all the other girls in the endless ascendance.The crowd was crazy when I went up their and every collage boy was on the edge of their seat admiring my body.I started laughing.

E,Chris,Bobby and Jay all stood up looking at the boy like they were ready to fight him.

"Get 'em girl!" Some girls Sqeeled in the crowd.

I started to walk away when the boy pulled me back to him about to kiss me.Then Jay moved me out the way.The beat was still blasting over the roof.

"O my bad bruh-" the cute boy started getting cut off by Jay, who was now making the world's most deadliest promise to him that if he'd touch me again he'll regret it,in his ear.

The boy turned pale and the music was still playing.Jay walked me out the library and the boy just stood their shocked.The crowd was still rapping to the song.

"What you said to him?" I asked when we were on our way to the the tac too shop so I could get my Egyptian tattoo on that was on my rib cage on.

"Nothing important" Jay said pulling up in the parking lot

His friends waited for us in the dark, in their cars.Me and Jay walked in black Inc shop.My homies teddy and cat was in the lobby talking.Tedy face light up when he saw me.

"Jhene!" He said with a smile

He gave me a huge.

"What's up" I said hugging him back

"Were blue and tink?" Cat asked when she gave me a hug

"At a show but they about to come" I said

We talked for a little then headed to the backroom.

"Ain't no girl workers here besides cat gay ass?" Jay asked

"They not working these hours" teddy explained positioning the chair so I could lay down

Jay sat beside me.He don't like teddy much though, because teddy got a crush on me.I toke off my long red shirt.

"So what we gonna get" Teddy asked getting his Inc ready

"Anubis" I replied sitting down on the chair

"The Egyptian dog?" He asked dipping the tool in black Inc

I nodded Turing to my side.When he started it didn't hurt but when he was over my ribs I went crazy.

"Ahhhhhh!" I cried squeezing jays hand

Jay friends sat in the room with us.Tink and blue walked in the room.

"I thought you wasn't gone cry?" Black asked,one of jays friends

I sucked my teeth

"Shut up" Tink told him sitting down beside us

Jay goes throw this process every time I get a tattoo.Nothing new for him.

"Fuck" I moaned baring my head in the crack of my arm

Jay looked at me.

"Fuck!" I repeated screaming squeezing his hand when teddy went over my soft spot.

"Damn Jhene we just started" Teddy laughed still working

"I wonder how you be when Jay be having you in bed" Black laughed

"Foreal--It sounding like she having sex" Another one of jays friend laughed

Everyone laughed even Jay.

"Its not funny" I said in pain

When Teddy was done with the tattoo he had to do the outlines.And when he started I went crazy.

"Fuck me-Fuck me-Fuck me!" I cried, screaming squeezing Jay hand even tighter breathing hard

Jay friends were laughing the whole time.Some even cried.

"Its okay baby we almost done" Jay laughed.

Jay gave me a kiss shutting me up.When teddy was done I got up.My body was sore.They were still laughing.I walked over to the mirror.

"You like it?" Teddy asked laughing

I nodded grabbing my phone off the seat.Jay grabbed my red shirt we all started to walk out the room.When we headed for the lobby we saw Chris and this girl named red who go to our school sitting down talking.I grabbed jays hand and Chris looked at me.

"See you later beautiful" Cat said hugging me

"Alright" I said hugging her back

Red rolled her eyes when she saw me.I don't know why when I hardly know her.Tink handed me my chain I left in the room and I put it on.

"Aye--make sure caesar call me" I said "I need to talk to him" I added texting somebody

"Ight see you later" he said hugging me

Jay walked me out the shop.I knew he was about to say something to Chris and teddy.

*Vote*
Comments
Follow@OfficalRollinstone_J

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*