Chp.43 Tomorrow comes after the dark

Jay pov,

I walk in the front door with my bags,Me and all 17 of my homeboys.For some odd reason tank is nowhere to be found.

I hear Jhenes sweet moans Echo throw the hallways.Now I'm looking dum as I don't know what,and my friends are laughing at my face expression.

"Niga somebody fuckin you bicth" Ty'rell laughed

"Bad body Nae!" Binky howled loudly with a smirk

Tank comes barking around the Conner to me.I drop my stuff ready to fight who ever that Fuck Nigga was.I storm over to our indoor pools doors along with my friends looking at a sight making me wanna hang myself.It hurts,really.

Jhene riding this Nigga and he enjoying it.

Jhene pov,

Chris is in Between my legs going full speed.

"Fuck" I moan low and slow

He tongue kisses me and I pull out the butcher knife but he still can't see it because I have it hidden behind my back.

"Baby what's wrong with your eyes?" Chris ask me,stopping looking into my eyes

There red.I giggled and he layed on the ground after looking at me for a good two minutes.I sit on top of him and ride him. While I'm grinding on him both of our heads are tilted back and he's guiding my body.

"Fuck!" I moan rolling my eyes

"Ahh--Shit" Chris said about to come

My Rob is off my shoulders but I still have it on and Chris still haves his skin tight draws on.
I pull out the knife and my eyes turn light purple with little Gray dots in them.

Chris came in me and he looked at the knife.He slammed me on the ground before I knew it.The knife flow a few inches away from my hand

"Crazy bicth--YOU TRIED TO KILL ME!" He explained grabbing me By my neck "I just put a fucking baby in you!" He explained tightening his grip

I'm trying to pull his hands down.

"Stop!" I cry trying to make him let go

He's choking me like he once did before.I feel my soul Turing to the other life.I feel around and grab the knife.I stab him deep in his stomach like how he once did to me.

His mouth open instantly and his eye grow in shock he let go of my neck and look down at the knife with his hand covering it.Blood is flowing from his body onto mine.It feels like I'm in the hot steamy pool beside us.

I push him off me and climb back on top of him.I rise the knife in the air and before I could strike him He stopped me.

"You can't kill me" He explains "I'm the FBI's son they'll kill you before you know it" He assured me "You and your stupid brother" He says weak "Your nothing but a mob sister--Nobody's gonna miss you"

My eyes turn black.Im stabbing him now and blood is covering every inch of my body.I try to stop after the seventh stab but I can't.I,the only Johnson who Vail not to become a killer who Vail to not drink due to a very good friend of mine because they died is now what everyone calls me, "A mob sister".

Someone picks me up taking me away from Chris.They walk me away from Chris body.

"What is wrong with you--You crazy bicth!" Red's voice cracks crying over Chris unconscious body

Jays friends are all pale.There shock covering their eyes.Some dropped there heads shaking in there boots.I'm crying.

"Its okay baby" Jay tells me trying to make me look in his eyes.

My eye color turn back to there original greenish grayish color, when I hear jays voice.I'm shaking like crazy,crying like my dad just died.My long and thick hairs covered in blood.I'm Balled up.

"I'm a killer!" I cry

Jay covers me with his jacket.

"No--Don't touch me" I cry snatching away from him

First,I promised not to become a Johnson.I knew it was too good to be true.Not only has quan killed one of the FBI's sons but so have I.

"It's okay baby!" Jay assures me

This is truly nothing to him,though he's a killer.I'm having a panic attack.I'm breathing hard like I just got done from a track race.I'm crying in my lap.It hurts so bad.

"At the end of the day you gotta do what you gotta do.If you are willing to risk it all.Is he your sunshine? Your moonlight? You pick.Do what you gotta do what's best for you and Cleo.You know you can have whatever you want.Your my Princesse" We're my dad's exact words.

Who am I? I'm a mobs sister.No,I'm not proud of it, but that's just the way it is and it's time for me to accept it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

^This is the *End* of the book^

Please,If you don't follow me go ahead and do so @OfficalRollinstone_J.

Feel free to let me know if a did a good or a bad job.

I'm thinking if doing a sequel but I'm not so sure if I should. 20 *yes* for a sequel.

--Thankz @OfficalRollinstone_J
©{|°Fromtime_Nae inn°|}