Chp.10 Huh....He back

Jhene pov,

I woke up In my bed.Tink was knocked out on my mini peach sofa that rested in front of my Michael korrs closet.I toke a bath and did my hygiene.Today I turn 18.I feel happy cause I get to see my Nigga blue.
She coming back from Chicago.Tink got dressed.I put on the outfit in the media with my hair straight and my 3d gold nameplate with my diamond in my nose and my gold Chinese flower ring.My curves popped out more in my black.I and Tink drove to the air port and blue was standing right their when you entered the door.

"Hey gril" I sqeeled hugging her

"Hey sexy" she Sqeeled hugging me back,grabbing my ass

We looked like fools together.

"Hey" Tink said hugging blue

We all drove to school.Me and Chris haven't said a word since the big fight yesterday.As soon as I stepped in my second period class with Tink and blue,I saw a whole bunch of people with gifts in their hands.
Tink and blue helped me open some and I said my thank yous.By the time we started to sit down it was already time for 3rd period.
I Tink and blue all walked to my car storing gifts in my car.We all walked to our 3rd period class, English.We dat down talking.I worked on my paper while Tink and blue laughed and talked.People talked in the classroom about my after party My co designer is throwing at a sweet hotel in Miami tonight.
I was having an okay day.Chris wasn't around to talk about some baby and Quan and dad said happy birthday with us getting into an argument,Things seem to be going just fine until my ex,The one who left me to go do a stupid job for my dad,stepped throw the door with His friends and a bundle of red and black Rosses in his hand.

The class room dropped quite.Some people looked at me.Even Tink and blue.I kept doing my work like nothing going on.

"Hey baby" Jay squealed with a smile coming over to me

The class rumbled with laughter.He stood in front of my desk.

"Jhene" He said sitting down

I looked at him Like I could care less.

"Hapy birthday" He said handing me the flowers

I didn't touch them.He looked at me strange.Now the whole class is looking at us.His friends stood in the door way with gifts in their hands.He sat the flowers down on the desk.He pulled up a seat beside me.

"Baby what's wrong?" He asked putting his hand on mine studying my face.

I looked down at the floor.Pissed.Things were going just fine until he had to come around.

He position my chair facing him.

"Jhene-" He said about to touch me when I moved out my head so he won't touch me.

"Somebody did something to you?" he asked demanding for my answer

"What-no!" I explained looking at him

"Then what's wrong with you?" He asked hopping I will answer

Just on time the bell rong and I got up.I grabbed my big hot pink teddy bear that was way bigger then me and walked to my locker with Tink and blue Jay and his friends all followed us.

So did a big crowd.Being noise always in my business.

"Jhene-" Jay started getting cut off by me

"Don't you got some business to do with my daddy?" I asked going throw my locker

The crowd gasped.I rolled my eyes.Jay stood their quite.

"Aye how she know bout that?" One of jays friends said

I closed my locker.

"I was having a okay pretty fucking day until you showed up" I said Walking away with Tink and blue

Jayshick his head and left while his homeboys flirted with a group of girls.

I wasn't gone let Jay bring me down.No way.I went home and packed some close for my party tonight along with Tink and blue.

*Vote*
Comments
Follow@OfficalRollinstone_J

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*