Chp.13 Sweet sweet love

Jhene pov,

Tink and blue didn't spend the night.I was kinda scared.Like a lot.But I made it throw the night.I was knocked out sleep in my water bed with my pit bull.He's a cutie.The doorbell rong and tupac 'Hail mary' played.I brushed my teeth and washed my face.
Tank came running downstairs with me.I open the door and Jay stood their.

"Jay-"I started getting cut off by one of his kisses

He gripped my waist kissing me even more.Were desperate for each other.There's no holding back.We made our way up stair in the shower.

"Fuck!" I screamed when he had me pushed against the shower door pounding inside me.The bathroom was hot and steamy.He bite a big chop of my neck.This nigga Big.

For some odd reason it feels so good but then when Chris crossed my mine it feel so wrong.But nothing stops me.We were in the shower now for a good hour or so.

"You ain't have to be so rude" Jay said when we were sitting in the living room.

I was playing with Tank.I looked at him.

"I'm sorry" He said "I had to handle some important business, real quick" he explained

"Like what?" I asked

He didn't say nothing.I stoped playing with tank.

"Jay?" I asked

He was quite

"I found the niggas who killed Bobby" He shrugged

Bobbys Jay younger brother.They were best friends.He got killed in a drive by in Chicago when we were down their for My cusions funeral.I looked at him with my eyebrows pushed together looking worried.

"So what you did?" I asked scared for his response

He shock his head looking away.

"What the fuck you did-kill them?" I asked scared for his answer

He looked at me.

"I had to" He said "with Quan"

"You a fucking murder Lamar" I explained calling him by his middle name

Nothing new here.He done it plenty of Times before.

"I never tried to hurt you jhene" He explained.His voice nice and sweet."My mama made a geniuses but a killer" He explained Turing the spinning chair around,facing the the counter with his back facing me.

Jay didn't have a clue were the niggas who killed Bobby was until my Quan had to open his mouth.Quan wanted revenge but he wanted Jay to kill them.And of course my dad sent Jay out to do what was told.I couldn't hold a grudge.It's not my life to control.

"Red was nothing to me" He explained "I never layed a finger on her" He assured me

He wouldn't cause he know who my father is.Him cheating on me is not believable.I was just hurt and wanted an excuse for him to go back to wherever he came from.

"I'm in love with you some much it kills me" He explained "Whats life without somebody who you look forward to when you wake up in the morning to going to sleep late night"He explained

His words were so true.We been together for a long long time.

"I don't hate you" I explained "I ain't mad at you.I just hate what you did and was mad when you left" I added

"I was being a fucking fool" He stated "My anger towards people gets the best of me"He added

We talked a little more and went out to play Basktball in the indoor court we have at our house.People are so desperate with the word in love until they don't even know what love mean now a days.

*Vote*
Comments
Follow@OfficalRollinstone_J

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*