Chp.20 Run jhene

Jhene pov,

I woke up and jay wasn't in bed.I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth when I was done washing my face I looked in the mirror and saw Chris standing behind me.My heart nearly poped out of my cheats.I turned around and poof he's was gone.

"Happy anniversary baby" Jay said Walking in the room with teddy bear in his hand and some roses.

"Aww thank you" I said grabbing the stuff

"We gotta get ready for the game" I said when Jay gave me a kiss

"Com on babe" He begged picking me up

I rolled my eyes with a smile and we went in the shower.My moans Played throw out the our endless machine.Jay had me pushed against the wall thrusting inside me Then going fast.

"Fuck" I cried bitting his shoulders

The glass walls behind Jay was foggy and hard to see throw but I could see Chris looking at me with his white glove pressed against the glass like he was about to commit murder.I'm tripin,I gotta be.We were in the shower for a good 20 minutes then we got out.

I and Jay had on the outfits the boy and girl have on in the media with my hair down and my gold 3d nameplate and my gold Chinese ring and Jay had his gold 'J' Chain that had a king crown on it.We drove to the university studios and rode rides after we left the basketball game in Miami.

Chris pov,

Me and my homeboys sat in crowed restaurant at university studios.We talked for a while.We sat by a Window wall

"Damn look at her" tyga said looking over my shoulder

Jhene and her 'Friends' Jay walked in the restaurant

"She can get bone-Bone anyday" pinky scuffed like he was tiered,sitting back

I looked at her.Her nephew,Prince held her hand.He's so adorable.Sooner or later we are going to have a baby boy or girl.They walked to a table a few feet from us.
I hate him.I swear.When I make my move,Jhene will cone running back.For sure this time.Then right at that moment were going to make this baby of ours.

"She don't like nun of yall" I explained

They nodded

"Ion even care bout that love shit" Tyga explained

"Yea me either" Pinky said

I looked at Jhene.She was laughing with Jay.When she saw me she acted like I was nothing.Jhene and Prince ate and went to the arcade while Jay had to handle some business outside with Quan and the mob.
I got up while all 9 of my we're still laughing and talking.I walked a few feet from Jhene and Prince so it won't be obvious.They walked in the arcade and Prince ran to a motorcycle game.

"So you just gone ignore me?" I asked looking at Jhene

I guess she ain't have nothing to say though,because she was just playing with Prince.

"Every time you talk to me you get mad" She explained "Its always something" She added not wanting to curse in front of Prince

"Cause every time you gotta act like a bitch" I exclaimed

She looked at me

"I'm tripin-"I started about to touch her shoulder when she brushed me off

"I'm in love with you jhene" I said looking at her

She avoided my eyes.

"Your a loan shark" She scuffed getting Prince

I looked at her getting pissed.I've had enough.

"If I can't have you nobody can" I explained looking down at her

She looked at me scared and worried.

Just than Jay walked up to us.He lend down and tongue kissed her.I almost hit him.I swear.Quan and the mob at me.19 man plotting on each others death over some girl.

Jay looked at me putting his arm Jhene.He looked at me with a cheesy grin.His eyes read: "Jhene will always be mine.When you die,ima be the one who pull the trigger.When you die ima show up to your funeral laughing".Typical me,I looked at him Like he wasn't gone do shit.

"Lets just go" Jhene said getting Prince off the motorcycle

I stood their looking at Jay in the face.He did the same.I sucked my teeth walking to the door but Quan and the mob blocked it.Before he moved he looked at me.

"Pussy nigga" he muffled steeping out the way

"This pull Nigga will beat that ass" I exclaimed walking out like it wasn't nothing.

Getting my self in more trouble.He's gonna try to kill me foe those words that just came out my mouth.

*Vote*
Comments
Follow@OfficalRollinstone_J

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*