Chp.18 Get me exposed?

Jhene pov,

Chris came to the house yesterday,not Supprised all day yesterday at school he kept trying to talk to me.I called Tink and blue to come over here asap.I didn't feel safe being Herr without Jay.When Jay came home they left.
I toke a bath and did my morning routine.I put on the outfit in the media with my hair straight and my 3d gold nameplate.I grabbed my Luis voitton book bag off my chair.I meet Tink and blue at Starbucks and we got some coffe.

"Chris is crazy" I stated when we entered the school

Tink and blue looked at each other then they started to laugh.

"I told you from the start girl" Tink said

The hallway was crowded.colorful Papers were glued to lockers from top to bottom,covering walls.Everyone looked at me.I'm lost.I walked over to my locker and the papers were bundled up over it.
I looked at them.It was a picture of me and Jay in the bed.ABOUT TO HAVING SEX!

"What the fuck?" I asked snatching the paper down "What is this?" I asked looking at the paper

Everyone was quite,looking at me.

"What the?" Tink said snatching the papers down with blue

By now I'm pissed.I was having an okay day.Just fine until I come to school looking at pictures of me sitting on top of Jay with his hands gripping my ass.Glad he had close on.I had on a Victoria secret set.We all got text messages at the same time with the same video of me and Jay having sex.The bell rong and everyone ran away like roaches when light gets shined on them.
I,Tink and blue all walk to class.

"A yo what's up with this?" E asked shoving the papers in my face

I moved the paper out of my face
"E don't start-" I started getting cit off by e

"Ima kill that fuck nigga" he started "He did this shit!"

I shrugged.When class was over with I walked to my locker with blue and Tink.We all unloaded our books.

"Jhene" Jays deep voice sung in my ear,wrapping his hands around my waist

I rolled my eyes.His friends laughed.

"Ain't you supposed to be somewhere eles?" I asked going throw my locker

He let go of me stepping back.By this point the whole schools waiting for the worlds biggest break up

"What's your problem?" He asked

"You my fucking problem-Pussy nigga" I assumed him,talking low

He was quite.

"What the fuck did you just say?" He asked pulling me by my arm Turing me around

"What?--you ain't get the papers?" I asked shoving the wrinkled paper in his face

He moved the paper some,looking at it.

"What the fuck is this?" He asked looking at the paper

"I don't got time for yo games" I said closing the locker

"Whachew think-I did this shit?" He asked looking at me with his thick eyebrows pushed together like I'm saying the world's dummies statement

"You know I don't do this shit" He assured me

Big E and his friends stood next to us waiting for Jay to slip and say something so they could beat him senseless

"Ion even care no mo" I shrugged "I look good on camera anyway" I said Walking off

Tink rolled her eyes at Jay.Blue shrugged her shoulders walking with me.We walked to gym.When I was done talking to Big E about Jay and Tink and blue were playing basketball with a group of girls,I walked in the empty locker room to get something out my locker.
When I walked down the endless pathway I saw Chris hanging papers of me and Jay.I knew it.It couldn't have been Jay cause he's not that kind of man.Now I'm hiding behind a thick pole.When he was done with The papers he busted open my locker.
Going throw it,he pulled out;My tooth brush; My rag; My freshly clean gym close, that had my perfume sent on it and my towel.He smelled the tooth brush for some werid reason and shoved it in his mouth. HE'S SICK! And put the folded close under his nose and inhaled for one good minute.
Terrified and scard I drove home.Luckily Jay was their.I had to tell him everything about Chris.How he had tried to fuck me in the girls locker room and how he went throw my stuff,how he recorded me and Jay,how he followed me from school,how he came in our house and kissed me and threatened me and how he keep trying to have some baby with me.He's killing me.Slowly but surely.

"My job is to love and protect you" Jay said low

He's pissed.Beyond mad.He talks low when he's mad.Like when Bobby got shout and killed.

"And you hide some shit like this" He explained "I have to kill him" He assured me "I don't know when but I am and I will"

Into too deep.Scared.Tink tried to tell me how Chris was but I was to hurt and blind nobody will ever understand.I needed healing.I was desperate and I fail for The world's biggest criminal mindset in the game.Chris.What have I got myself into........

*Vote*
Comments
Follow@OfficalRollinstone_J

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~