Chapter 2

The Black Prince's muscular arms were wrapped around my body in the spacious carrige we were riding in. My tears had finally stopped, and i had a clear head to think. We had been in this carrige for two hours, and not a word had been uttered between us. I could feel gaze on my face as i stared out the carrige windows.

 He had pulled me roughly through the ballroom after I had pleaded for Nelly's life, and shoved me inside the carrige after putting chains around my wrists. He had ensured me it was for my own safety to wear the bonds. Bull, he just wants to make sure i behave.  The first chance i get, I am going to take a swing at his face, and knee him where the sun don't shine, i thought.

I wonder how Nelly is holding up....The Black Prince wanted us to be alone in the carrige. So she was dragged off to God know's where.Is she as frightened as me? Is she being hurt? I couldn't bear thinking of all the horrible things that could be being done to her. Poor Nelly ...

The Black Prince shifted his weight and suddenly pulled me over his body so i was straddiling him. I looked up in alarm and saw his smiling face gazing into my eyes. I froze when he reached a hand up and tucked one of my blonde curls behind my ear. I tried pulling away, but his iron grip tightened around me forcing my chest up against his. And the fact that my hands were tied didnt help. Our Noses were almost touching and i could feel his breath on my face.

"You are so beautiful." he whispered in awe. He traced his fingers lightly over my cheek.

The next thing i knew, was his lips crashhing to mine. His unwanted mouth moved against my frozen one. His wet tongue licked at my lips, trying to find an opening that would grant him entrance. When i realized his intentions to shove his tongue down my throat i quickly clamped my lips tight. He growled angrily angainst my lips when he realized I wasn't budging.  After a couple more futile attempts to open my lips he growled, "Open your lips, or your friend will die."

I quickly obeyed, but wished i hadn't as i felt his slobbery tongue swirl around in my mouth. I felt bile rise in my mouth from this unwanted kiss. My first kiss. And it is an unwilling kiss.

this is for Nelly. He said he'd kill her.

Tears fell down my cheeks as i thought of this. My fisrt kiss is meant to be special, not like this.

I just sat there as his tongue did things to my mouth i never wanted to experience again. It was disgusting. The taste of him combined with his moans of pleasure made me want to go hide in a hole and never come back out.

The Black Prince's tongue tried to push mine into motion, but i just left it there. I would not give him the pleasure of responding to him.

His mouth slowly moved down to my neck, leaving a trail of slobber. "Have you been deflowered yet, my love?" He whispered huskily in my ear.

What? How dare he ask something so private of me! When i didn't respond, he reached up and grabbed a handful of hair and yanked painfully.

"Are you a virgin my beautiful Emily?" emphasizing the question with a pull to my hair.

"Y-yes my Lord." I whispered avoiding eye contact.

"Good.  I couldn't bear the thought of someone else bedding you. I would have hunt any man that has touched you down and skinned him alive. You taste so wonderful, I will not share you with anyone else." His wet tongue licked a trail up the side of my face. "Do not worry, my love. I will teach you the art of pleasing a man."

He resumed kissing my neck hungerily. Even biting it painfuly sometimes.

"P-please s-stop my Lord." squeezing my eyes shut.

His tongue darts into my ear making me quirm. "Why beautiful?"

"I do not like what you are doing, my Lord."

I glance up to see the man has humor glinting in his eyes. "Of course you like it." he proclaims.

Be brave i thought. "No, I don't. Stop." i command, hoping without hope he would forget about me and stop his toungue from touching any other part of me.

Anger dwells in his eyes. I can tell he is almost at his breaking point.

"Well you will learn to like it." he growls before attacking my lips with a new ferocity. I gasp in surprise at his abrupt atttack, and he takes this advantage to slip his tongue into my mouth.

I knew if this was a man i actually liked, this would be considered a passionate wonderful kiss that would make my toes curl with want. But this wasn't a man i liked. I hated and feared him at the same time. The new intensity of the kiss, made me realized that it wouldn't just stop here at kissing. It would go far beyond that. Maybe not tonight but sometime in the future i had to be prepared.

His hands grope at my body. I try to go to my happy place, where i am safe, but the feeling of his hands on my breasts stops me. He squeezes my right breast whil pinching my left nipple in the other. I gag as he continues to fondle them. Without thinking of the consequences, i bite down on his lip. Hard.

"What the Fuck?!" he pulls back yelling. He touches his lip and his hand comes away red. "You bitch!"he screams and slaps me hard across my face. The force of it causes me to fall to the carrige floor and bite my lip.

He is instantly on top of me pinning me to the floor. I try to bring my tied hands up in defense, but they do nothing to protect me. He slaps me on the other cheek harder than before and i cry out in pain. He lands a blow to my stomach so hard, that i think i might tear in two.

I sob out in pain, as he mercilessly lands blow after blow into my stomach and face. "I-i'm sorry. Please i was s-startled. Please...have mercy." i cry.

He laughs at this. "Mercy? I am the Black Prince. I show no mercy to no one. I kill people, and i enjoy doing so." He glances down at me thoughtfully, and i watch as his eyes change into a deep emotion of love. " You are different from all the other girls i have raped then killed before. there is something about you that makes me want to keep." He slowly traces my collarbone. "When i saw you in that alley a couple of hours ago, i knew you were special. I knew i just had to have you. And now i do."

His hands reach down to m ylegs and slowly starts pulling my dress up.

"P-please s-top." i whimper pathetically as his groping hands reach my thighs.

"You are so soft..."he moans as his hands continue their climb up my thigh.

Just as he was about to reach my most intimate of places there was a knock at the door. The Black Prince groaned frustratingly and shouts, "What is it? There better be a damn good reason why you are interrupting me!"

a tiny voice reaches through the heavy door.

"Sire we have arrived."