Chapter 16

We stayed in the bedrom for three full days. Those were the worst three days of my life. After the first time he forced himself on me I went into shock.

I couldn't believe what my life had come to. I had been kidnapped, beaten, married, and now raped. Through out all this time being in Drake's captivity i did not think it would actually come to this. I had held hope that i would be saved before the wedding. Or at the very least been able to escape. Never in my whole life did i think my life would come to this.

I had a good life before this. I had a loving family and a comforting home. My biggest challenge in life was looking at prospects to court me. I thought I would be able to find a man that would love me and treat me with respect, a man that would cherish me and make sweet love to me.

Oh how naive i was! Men like that don't exist, they just want one thing from you. They just want to use your body to quench their own desires. They will say they love you but all they just want a warm body to pound into.

And thats exactly what happened for three days. Drake used me soo many times i lost track. After a couple more times of trying to resist i learned it was eaisier to just accept the fact that it was happening. If i didn't fight the less bruises i would get. The less i screamed, the quicker it would go. Besides, by the end of the first night my voice had become raspy and barely there from the continue amount of screaming. No matter how hard i fought against his hold, i was unable to break it. His body weight and arm strength were used to hold me down. And once he was inside me, it was like i was speared to him.

It never got better. It was still painful. Not as painful as the first time, but it still hurt. He would penetrate so forcefully it felt like i was tearing with each thrust.

Drake was unsatiable. No matter how many times he released he would always want more. And more he took. Over and over and over. I fell asleep the first night from exhaustion; wrapped in his arms, and him still hard inside me. THen i was unexpectantly awaken with my legs being roughly pushed apart and Drake shoving himself into my sore core. I was only aloud to use the restroom during the breaks, in which we were both supplied with food from the maids. SUrprisingly Drake never left the room for three days either. Instead of going off and doing his princely duties, he laid in bed and held me in his arms. Those small reprieves was what kept me sane.

Finally, three days after the wedding Drake took me out into the real world again. When we entered the DIning room everyone looked at us shocked to see us. We sat at the end of the table, across from the King and Queen.

"Good morning Son! Nice to see you again." The king joked.

Drake smiled, "You as well Father."

"Did you have a nice honeymoon?" THe king waggled his eyebrows suggestively

I wanted to vomit when he said that. Of course he had a good time.

At that moment i recalled him taking me for the first time. THe pain. The violation. I burst into tears right then. I didn't care that the king was staring maliciously at me and that Drake was completely ignoring my prescence. I couldn't hold in my soft sobs.

"Oh yes father, i did enjoy myself. In fact we both enjoyed ourselves, didn't we my love?" Drake nudged me.

I snapped my head towards him to see him smirking. How could he say that? He knows how much i  did not want to do it. He raped me, and now he wants me to lie and tell everyone i enjoyed my own rape?  I gripped the knife i was using to cut into the chicken and considered stabbing him again. Damn all those watching. I would give everything to kill him.

Instead i kept my eyes glued to my plate, and refused to answer.

Drake's hand came to my thigh and squeezed threatingly. "I apologize, Elizabeth is quite modest, she is too much of a lady to discuss such matters."