Chapter 11

When i finally regained consciousness and opened my drowsy eyes the first thing i noticed was i was back in the castle. I was lying in the center of Drake's humongous bed with my hands tied to the head board.

I had a new fresh dress on and my hair was washed. someone had obviously bathed me and dressed me. I shuddered at the thought of being completely naked and helpless in the hands of Drake.

When the realization that i was caught hit me, i felt like the world was caving in on me. He wasn't lying to me when he said there was no escaping. I will never be able to get away from this monster, he will never let me go. WHat have i done to deserve this? Does God hate me so much that he would doom me to the most vilest creature in this realm? I had always been such a good girl before my captivity. I wasn't like the other girls in my village that liked to have tussles in the hay. Before the Black Prince i had never even kissed a boy, much less been intimate with one. And now all that has changed. He forced kisses on me and touched me countles of times. And soon he will take me into his bed and steal the last thing i hold dear. My virginity.

The only thing i can hope for is for him to end my sufferring. Maybe he will grow tired of me after he has raped me and will kill me.

I laid on the bed for what seemed like forever before the door finally opened. In came Drake with a satisfied smile on his face. I wanted to slap that little smirk off his face, but at the same time i wanted to cower under the intense stare.

"Good morning love. I see your finally awake." he said cassually as he walked over to the bed and plopped himself down next to me.

He rolled across the bed until he was pressed up against me. I quickly turned my head when he tried to kiss me.

He sighed and whispered "I see you are upset that your devious plan did not work."

I refused to answer him and closed my eyes.

I felt his rough hand caress my face as he continued talking. " I have missed you so  much. I missed your beautiful face and the feeling of your body against mine... For a second there I thought that you actually got away."

All of a sudden i felt his hands snake around my throat. My eyes flew open and i saw Drake's angry expression. His hands squeezed tightly and cut off my air supply.

His calm voice changed into a furios growl. "How could you do that to me?! Why did you leave me! I told you i would never let you escape, and yet you still tried! I went crazy those days you were gone! More people died at my hands than in the past month when i learned you were missing!" I was thrashing on the bed by now trying to get him to relaease me. I could not breathe and was slowly losing my life. "We missed our wedding day! It was supposed to be five days ago, and you and your stupid servant fled! Do you know how embarassed i was when i had to move the date? Do you know how humiliated i was when i told my parents that you had left me?! I should kill you right now for your stupidity!"

His hands loosened a bit and some of the fire died in his eyes. I sucked greedily at the precious air.

"But you know what? I still love you! The thought of killing you sickens me... and at the very least i should be able to take you fully before you die."

Tears were streaming down my face by the time he finished his rant. His dark eyes looked me over and slowly he leaned down to lick my tears away.

He moaned softly. "everything about you is perfect" he whispered.

I finally gained the courage to speak. "Please...i beg of you, let me go. If you love me so much you would release me...please." i sobbed.

He leaned into my neck and i felt his slimy toungue twirl around my ear.

"Never" he breathed.

he then proceeded to touch and kiss me. He sucked and kissed my neck as his hands wandered all over. I was helpless as he lefted my skirts up and pulled down my bloomers. He kissed my lips fiercely as his fingers touched my womanly parts. He roughly grabbed at my dress and pratically ripped the dress from my chest. Drake's other hand painfully squeezed my breast and he grinded himself all over me. He penetrated me with his fingers for a while until he was satisfied.

when he pulled away he was breathing heavily and had lust filled eyes.

"Our wedding has been moved to the day after tomorow, and then i can finally be one with you my love."

He finally untied my hands and pulled me into a tight embrace.

"How did you find me? How did you know where i was going?" my meek voice asked.

I was really curious. I had never told him where i lived, so how did he know i was heading that way?

He chuckled softly. "Did you really think i wouldn't get backround information on the woman i planned on marrying? I used my power to get answers about your past and learned where your home village was located. I knew you would go there, it was just a matter of finding you along the way."

I nodded. that made sense.

"I got you a wedding present."

I sighed not really caring, but not wanting him to get angry for not answering. "What is it?"

He pulled back and smiled mischeviously. "Before i show you your awesome presen, that i'm sure you will love" he laughed humourously like he told an awesome joke " let me ask you a question."

He suddenly became completely serious, looked me straight in the eye and asked "Do you love me?"

I was shocked. did he seriously just ask me that? After everything he has done to me? I hate him. i could never love a monster. He repulses me, i can not stand the sight of him. and he has the nerve to ask me if I love him?

" Hell no."

His eyes lost their hopefull glint and hardened. He looked like he wanted to beat me, but instead he just smiled darkly.

"Are you sure about that? WHen you see my wedding present I'm positive you will change you mind my love."

I was about to tell him what i really thought of him when he walked over to the door and opened it.

"Guards! bring in my lovely fiance's present!" he yelled

Five burly guards dragged in thrre limp bodies with black bags over their heads.

"No..." i whisper

This can't be happenning. It can't be them. Please God, anyone but them.

I jumped off the bed and sprinted towards the three bodies, but Drake grabbed me around the waist and pulled me against his chest.

"No!! Tell me it isn't them. Please, you can't be this cruel..." I sobbed.

My fists slammed repeatedly against his chest but he just stood there with a happy smile plastered across his face.

" I don't know what you are talking about Love."

I wanted to slap that smirk off his face but i couldn't take my eyes off the three bodies.

I didn't want to believe it. But i recognized the body type and clothes of the three people on the ground. I would recognize them anywhere.

Were they dead?

I couldn't go on if they were dead. I would rather die than see them lifeless.

A movement caught my eye though. One of the bodies moved slightly.

"Remove the bags!" Drake ordered.

It seemed like it was in slow motion as i watched the bags being removed. When they were finally were off and the faces of the three people were shown I nearly collapsed.

"NOO!!" i screamed.

Drake didn't fight me this time as I sprinted to the unconscious bodies of the three people i loved most in my life.

My mother, father, and baby brother.

I felt arms wrap around my body, but i didn't care. all i could focus on was my family that laid at my feet.

His hot breath fanned across my cheek as he whispered words that scared me to the core.

"Do you love me now?"