Chapter 36

I was having a dream.

A very…nice dream. Really, really nice actually.

There was a feeling happening inside me. I felt like I have experienced it before, but I couldn’t quite place when I have felt this before. But whatever this feeling was, it was amazing. Something was building up inside of me. And the source of it all seemed to be coming from…between my legs.

I moaned in ecstasy, writhing my body in my dream.

My breaths started coming fast as I felt something rub against my core. This was one crazy dream I thought hazily. Where had I felt this feeling before? I stretched my arms to the side and gripped the sheets tight as I let my legs fall open.

“Good girl.” A voice said through sleep.

My body stiffened when I heard the voice. What is he doing in my dream?

My eyes shot open and I groggily stared up at the ceiling of the bedroom. I was breathing heavily and I could feel something lapping at my wetness. The feeling was still good; I felt like every part of my body was tingling in this strange sensation. But when I looked down the sight disgusted me.

The covers were pushed aside. I was naked as the day I was born, and so was drake, who was currently kneeling between my spread legs. Drake’s hands were holding my legs apart and his face was buried in my intimate parts. He was twirling his tongue around inside me and sucking on my sensitive bud.

I scrambled back away from him, fully awake now. His hands fell away from my thighs and he looked up in cinfusion.

“wh-what are you doing?” I asked breathless.

His hungry eyes lifted up to mine. I immediately shut my legs and covered my breasts from his prying eyes.

“I am just pleasuring you love.” His deep voice drawled out. He shifted back so he was kneeling on the bed, his erect cock a sign that he was very turned on.

“No! Stay away from me. Don’t touch me!”

A little smirk came onto his face. “Why ever not my love? I thought we came to an understanding last night.”

My mind instantly took me back to when he took me last night. Naked bodies writhing around between the sheets, moans of ecstasy, and finally climaxing flashed before my eyes. I gasped in shock and my cheeks reddened in embarrassment.

I was humiliated. How easily I let this monster in between my legs and moaned like a whore. I actually liked it! How could I betray myself like this? I am not supposed to be enjoying him raping me. I am not supposed to moan at his touch. I should have been screaming and trying to get away from him!

“aww so you do remember our passionate love making.” He crawled forward and wrapped his arms around me. He pulled me close to his body and I could feel him poking me in my side.