Chapter 39

When I reached my bedroom my heart was racing. What the hell was that? What was I thinking? Questions kept racing through my head and crazy scenarios played out. I don’t know how long I sat on the edge of my bed thinking but I was jolted into awareness when the bedroom door slammed open. Drake stormed into the bedroom with a dark look on his face. Knowing that I would be at the brunt of his anger I tried to turn and scramble across the bed but before I could reach the other side Drake had ahold of my foot and was yanking me across the bed. He jumped on top of me and pinned me face down to the bed.

Oh god, he knows. He knows that I almost kissed Xavier. He’s going to punish me.

But instead of confronting me about his brother he started yanking up my skirts with angry rough movements. I gasped when he pulled them above my ass and started pulling down my undergarments. I tried to crawl away from him but his crushing weight prevented me.

“stop” I gasp out while trying to reach behind me and stop his hands from removing my clothing.

He swats my hands away and growls, “I have had a really rough day, love. I need this right now. Don’t fucking move or speak or you’ll regret it. I swear to god you will regret it.” He accentuated his point with a harsh slap to my behind.

I cried in pain but didn’t say anything. I knew when to pick my fights and when not to. He sounded so serious and frustrated that I decided to just let him take what he wants. At least he wasn’t demanding answers about Xavier. I would rather him rape me than for him to find out about that. A few tears drip down my cheeks as I close my eyes and lay still. He pushes my legs apart and enters me roughly. It hurt.

I stayed completely still like he ordered and waited for what seemed like half an hour before he finished with one final cry. His shallow gasps sound in my ear when he collapses on top of me still semi-hard inside of me. The creep licks my cheek in a seemingly dog like manner. The disgust inside me grows when he slides his hands underneath me and squeezes my breasts hard.

“Your breasts always seem to make me feel better love.” He groans as he twists my nipples. I can feel him hardening against my ass and want to cry.  “I think I need another round to relieve my stress.”

So he does it again. My almost healed wounds sting when he puts his hand on my back to push me down into the mattress while his other hand pulls my hips upward. I am now ass up and face down and the new angle makes Drake even more excited.

This time when he is finished he rolls off of me. Thank God.

I stay still not wanting to draw attention to myself ad make him want to go for round three.

“I never realized being king would be this hard.” Drake mutters.

I turn to look at him to see him pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration.

No shit. Did you think being a king would be a walk in the park?

“I am getting sick of all the damn politics.”