Chapter 8

It has been two weeks. My wedding is in five days.

The wedding I never asked for.

The wedding I don't want.

Everyday I have tried to escape. I no longer care for the consequences. It would be a pleasure if Drake finally decides he's fed up with my lousy escape attempts and put me out of my misery. I would welcome death with open arms.

Because these past two weeks have been my own personal hell.

He is officially obsessed with me.

He's with me all the time, except for the rare Time when he's away for business, and Drake always has the need to touch me.

I sleep in his gigantic room on his humongous bed. Every night i try to fall asleep with the prince's arms around me and his naked body cuddled against me. But most nights are sleepless, filled with disturbing nightmares of my soon to be wedding night.

I wake up every morning to find Drake watching me sleep, which quite frankly is phsyco. He then picks out my outfit, he had hundreds of beautiful dresses made for me, and dresses me. Like a child. We head off to breakfast in the enormous hall and eat with all the courts men and courstwomen. He ignores them all and sits me on his lap and hand feeds me, and forces me to feed him as well. It's humiliating having all those people watch the Darl Prince treat me like a pampered pet. After breakfast he takes me back to his room or around The castle.

The castle isn't very big. It's size is one of the main reasons my escape attempts hasn't worked.

On one try I was able to get past my guards by going through the slaves quarters which have winding tunnels that connect all over the castle. I ended up wandering the castle looking for a door that led outside. Which is hard to find especially when the guards are going crazy looking for me. Finally a guard found me crouching behind a potted plant. He dragged me kicking and screaming back to a very angry prince.

Another time I was able to wiggle out of Drakes hands when he was sleeping like the first night. The guard at the door was asleep and it was only a matter of tiptoeing past him. But those damned castle halls that twist and wind prevented me from escaping .

Both times something snapped in Drake and he beat me over and over till I was on the verge of passing out. While he was in his rage he screamed at me. "I'll never let you go!" "I can't lose you" "You are mine, you can't escape me!" along with vile threats came out of his mouth. I begged and pleaded for him to stoP but nothing fgot through to him. He went even as far as bringing in the guard that was sleeping outside the door before me, and killing him before my eyes. I still remember his pleading eyes that quickly turned to shock as Dake dragged a dagger across his throat. "Is this what you want?" he asked while he pressed my face into the ground. " Do you want me to kill people because of your stupid fantasies of escaping?" I was sobbing into the ground as I stared at the dead man before me whose eyes were unblinking. " because I will! I will kill everyone who gets in my way to keep you." he screamed.

But his words will not stop me from trying to escape. I only have fiive days before he makes me his. Because we all know what happens on wedding nights...

Surprisingly he has kept to his word and hasn't raped me yet. No matter how hard he gets or how over run with desire, he always stops.

But just about everything he does with me is sexual. His hands always wander around my body, even when other people around. I hate him for the way he thinks he can do whatever he wants with me. Many times he has shoved me against the hallway Walls and kisses me with such ferociousness, but I'm always unresponding. Which then makes him mad. And it is never a good thing to make Drake mad. Every night he stays awake just....doing things...to my body. And every night I fight back the tears from being violated. He even is in the washroom when I take baths. He orders the maids away and sits at the side of the tub, watching me. No matter how hot the water is Im always chilled to the bone by his intense Gaze. My innocence and embarrassment cause me to try to shield my body with my hands away from his eyes. But he always just laughs, pushes my hands away, and says, " no need to try to cover yourself from me, I have seen you, touched you, and tasted you everywhere." and then he proceeds to wash me.