Project Hell Hole

Chapter Four: -Sandra's Perspective-

I turned back to Skylar and her conversation on the differences between matter on earth and mars. I kinda zoned out the whole thing, wanting no absolute part in this confusing subject. I kept replaying the image in my head about the guy I had just humiliated myself in front of. Nice, for actually wanting friends in high school.

My dream soon vanished when I sensed eyes on the back of my head. I turned my head around and faced the guy I did not want to see. Was he staring at me? It took me a second to realize that he was just showing a person around the school. "And this is the Art Room."

My hopes dropped and evaporated. Oh those light hazel eyes. Something in me was pulling myself toward him, but I had a stronger sense to pull back; he didn't want me, I had to face the facts. My head sagged and I tuned back on the conversation that Sky was intently intrigued about.

"Hey, Sandie? Are you okay?" I hadn't noticed that Sky stopped her argument.

"Oh, yea." I lied hoping she would not ask.

The bell rang and students piled into the narrow entrance of the school. Most knew the hallways to get to their lockers so they barged through the hesitant fresh mans still fiddling with their color coded maps. At least I didn't come at the end of the year; I came at a perfect time, a week before school started in August. I smiled, I could pretend I was a freshman for the day.

I slid out the neatly folded schedule in my backpack and offered it to Skylar. She took it with ease and motioned me to follow her. We were intensely weaving for a minute straight, getting out of the way of the idiots who stop right in the middle of the hall. Eventually, the two of us made it to a quieter section of the school.

"These are the junior and senior lockers up here." She motioned to all of the lockers as if she was an advertiser for selling a car.

I could tell a drastic difference in the atmosphere. It was more "everyone to their groups" type of thing. The only difference was that we had stacked lockers. I mean who ever invented that was only thinking of space, not convenience of the students. I sighed as Sky lead me to my locker; it was the bottom locker.

"Seriously! What did I ever do to deserve this?" I groaned.

"Trip on my foot." A low voice mumbled from above.

I stood from my kneeling position and looked up at the person that was talking. Wow, those hazel eyes of his. "Excuse me? Your foot was in my way."

He scoffed and brushed a hand through his tangled dark brown hair. Two can play at this game narcissistic asshole. I puffed my chest out causing him to smirk a little and it inflamed me even more. Give me time,and I will transform his spoiled life into a living hell. I just need time.

I smirked the same smirk he gave me and spun on my heel to Sky. "Shall we figure out my classes' places?"

She dropped her shocked expression and glared at me. "What are you going to do to him, Sandra?"

I chuckle a low, deep, creepy laugh, "time my friend, time."

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

It was lunch time, and I had planned out the most genius plan ever created, 'project hell hole.' I made every possible thing miserable for my dear Cole. All I would need to find out would be his car and locker combo. I somehow already have the locker combo because of a creepy stalker girl who is in love with him and has all the info on him. Yay for stalkers! (No stalkers are really bad. I am just happy at the moment.)

Someone slipped me a note and I opened it up like it was a note from the president. Yes! It had all the info for Cole's car. "A Porsche 911. Silver. License plate: ALFA1"

I rolled my eyes, really a Porsche 911! That's as much as a house. I read over the license plate ALFA1, what does that mean? It doesn't matter, it's not important. Now to get down to business.

I wiped the sweat off of my forehead and collapsed to the ground. I had finished before the end of the day. He would never see what is coming.

Holy crab cakes! The bell was about to ring. I scurried to the end of the hallway so the jerk would not see me and kill me. I nearly fainted with excitement.

The students stride to their lockers thrilled that the day is over. I wait until Cole opens his lock to hold my breath. Please work!!! He unlatches his lock and opens up the locker door.

"What the...?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry to leave you guys hanging, but I am a little devious sometimes. Any comments on what will happen? If you guys comment I will update! If you don't comment, you peeps are missing out of a really great/ funny story.

Don't you people get annoyed of those jerks that stand in the middle of the hallway and talk away(especially on the stairs.) And double lockers! Like whoever invented those never had to use one.

Vote if you liked the chapter and don't forget to comment. Love you all, Sarah! :)