When Did I Get Tatoos?

Chapter Six: -Sandra's Perspective-

I smirked at the sight in front of me, Cole was scared of me. He was carefully opening his locker, hoping nothing would come out. I couldn't help, but laugh. Cole turned around with a pouting expression on his face.

"You!" He said with an angry tone to his voice.

"I thought this suited your attitude." I pointed out.

"What can I do to get you to change your opinion on my attitude?" He was now running a plan through his head.

Something in me wanted to say 'kiss me,' but I knew I had to stand my ground. "Nothing at all."

He leaned against the locker slowly, allowing his full chest to be exposed. His cologne wafted into my nose, causing me to shiver, it was really concentrated stuff. I saw him brush a hand through his dark brown hair, laying the wavy texture of his hair out perfectly. His warm hazel eyes were complimented with hints of gold that gave him a balanced feel of a warm side that he had and a serious side that he had.

I shook the thoughts out of my head and focused on the expression he had on his face. What was he doing? "Are you constipated?" I laughed out.

He frowned and I opened my locker to collect all of my books.

"Do you want to go out with me?" Cole asked out of nowhere.

I stopped, dead. He wants to ask me after all I've done to him? Wait, there was a hysteric tone to his voice; he was kidding, he didn't like me. I dropped my head, but then looked up. "Umm...No."

He looked like he was going to kill someone, "what is so wrong about me?"

I was going to retaliate with a really snappy comment, but I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder. Oww! I tried taking deep breaths, but the pain was getting stronger. Hell, this is worse than my worst day of cramps. It felt like someone was burning my skin, tearing piece by piece off. The pain spread to my lower back and then my chest. I looked up to see if Cole was still there. Yep he was and staring straight at me. Oh, he wanted an answer. "Everything." I breathed out between the pain. I basically summed up all his issues in one word.

Cole looked down at me with utter concern, "are you okay?"

He looked like he was going help me, but Sky came up to me, "Sandie are you okay?"

I looked to Cole because it looked like he was going to say something, but he just stood there shocked. I faced Sky and motioned for us to go into the bathroom. I really didn't give a care who was watching me in pain at this moment because it felt like millions of fire ants were crawling up my body.

I busted open the bathroom door, scaring all the girls that were in there. I got a lot of, "what the hell is your problem?" Or "looks like the new girl needs an entrance. " looks. 

Most the girls putting on makeup smeared it all over their faces jumping from fright while I did my FBI break down. They turned around looking like a five-year-old played beauty salon with them; lipstick was on their cheeks or eyeliner was on their forehead.   I kinda wanted to do that again if this was the outcome. 

The pain loosened its grip and I relaxed a little chuckling at the clown show of girls in front of me. Most of them fixed their makeup and stomped out of the bathroom with rage. After all the people cleared out of the bathroom I took a deep breath. 

Sky looked into the mirror at me, "are you okay now?"

"Yea, I felt a little pain." I lied.

I showed her where the pain was and she came over looking at it. She turned to me with a smirk, "you found your mate?"

I guess the normal reaction to do would be to ask Sky nicely and explain to me what she meant, but I'm not normal. I ripped off my shirt, exposing my bra and saw all of the lines on my skin.

"When did I get a tattoo?" I yelled.

I began pacing around the bathroom thinking about how my parents were going to kill me. What am I going to say?

Sky walked up to me and handed me my shirt to put back on. One thing I knew is that she always could calm me down.

After I composed myself she started to explain. "All werewolves get it when they touch their mate or soul companion. I knew you were a werewolf." She smiled, giving herself a mental high five for sleuthing out the case.

"I am a werewolf?" I grimaced. I wonder if my parents know. "Why don't you have marks?" I asked Sky.

"I haven't found my mate." She looked sad.

"I know you will soon." I said, still confused about the subject. "Is everyone in this school a werewolf?"

"Just about everyone. Some aren't." She smiled and I lifted my shirt to see my marks one last time. Sky pointed out which ones were my mate and I's flower and the pack's crest. I even had a half shaped moon in the mix of things that Sky described to be the sign that your mate is an Alpha.

I was in awe about everything, kind of excited that I was a hairy monster; it suited me well.

Taking one last peek in the mirror, I noticed the beautiful flower on my chest; there was a lovely violet. I could not believe the detail in the flower. I couldn't believe magic did this.

Sky was in shock. "It's a beauty this work."

I smiled and fixed my shirt, "let's get out of here."

The two of us walked up to the bathroom door and I stopped Sky. "Hold on; I want to try something."

I karate chopped the door open with my leg, knocking three girls down. "And that's why you don't eavesdrop, my fellow students."

Sky and I slowly shuffled out of the cramped girl's bathroom, trying to avoid the death stares from the girls. Oh well, taking chances has consequences.

We made it to my locker to gather books and I started to panic. "Ummm. . . Sky, how do I cover up my tattoos?" I was digging through my locker looking for a jacket.

She chuckled at my 'tattoo' comment and shrugged,"it doesn't matter for the time being, as long as your mate doesn't see your markings, the world will not end."

I stoppped digging through my locker and sighed. I found a rotten banana and threw it back into my unorganized locker. "Fine. Although I think we should have some fun with this 'tattoo' thing. We could be like Sherlock and Watson sleuthing out the case of my mate!"

"Hells yea! You only have so long before you are discovered by your mate!" Sky put on her most accomplished wry smile.

"Sky!" I slapped her in the arm lightly. "I am rubbing off on you. I knew I was the worst example in the world."

I slammed my locker shut and skipped down the hall, I feel so bad for my mate he is up for a fight!

Sky and I skipped down the hallway before we reached our class and I stopped her midway. "Sherlock and Watson forever?"

Yes Sandra, "Sherlock and Watson forever!" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow I feel really bad for Sandra's mate. The next chapter will be a bit of a jealousy war. Hint: Sandra will be showing her markings off to the world making her mate furious. Find out who her mate is! (If you haven't already guessed)

To the right is a picture of what the violet looks like down Sandra's back. 

Make sure to comment and vote! Sarah