Wolf in the Graveyard

--Stop--                   Just letting you know that I added more to the end of chapter 19. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twenty: -Cole's Perspective-

October Third

I exited Sandra's house with a mysterious feeling that something was wrong. Every since I set eyes on Sandra's father he looked oddly familiar. 

I entered the pack's house and became ambushed by people. "You met your mate!" 

"Yes, yes people I have met my mate." I silenced the crowd. 

Geo came up behind me and put a hand on my shoulder. "I think this occasion calls for a little Wolf in the Graveyard." 

I chuckled because this game was one of my favorites. Basically, everyone transforms into their wolves and there are two teams. Team one is "it" and has to capture team two by surrounding the team or finding all the team-mates. The best part is the time of day, doing it at night is so much more exciting because we rely on our wolf vision. 

"Okay everyone let the Wolf games begin." Everyone transformed and ran outside to begin hiding in the woods. My team was it so I counted to ten and set out into the dark woods to find the 'predators.' My ears perked up at the soft sound of wind and the rustling in the leaves. Wolves were often quiet and good at hiding so my senses were extra careful at the moment. 

I scanned the forest to hear faint foot steps about ten feet away. I moved closer and closer until I targeted a wolf hiding behind a bush and pinned them to the ground. The wolf howled and walked towards the open space or 'jail' until everyone was found. 

For the rest of the night I wore my energy out playing this game and easily forgot about the disastrous date I went on.  I tackled the last wolf and howled a deep howl to show that I found the last wolf. I transformed into a human and threw on a pair of basketball shorts and a tee-shirt. Everyone was coated in sweat from the game and walked inside to drink about a gallon of water each. 

I went straight up to my room to get a shower and go to bed; my eyes were practically falling shut. 

--------------------------------

I woke as a fresh person and watched the sunset rise over top of the colorful trees.  I stepped out of bed and picked up my phone, my fingers dialed Sandra's number. 

"What?" Sandra mumbled from the other line. 

"Well that is no way to treat your boyfriend." I smiled. 

"Haha, I can just see your handsome smile right now. Why do you call me so early?" Sandra's cute morning voice complained into the phone. 

"Because I love you." 

"Only parents are allowed to say that. " 

"Via I wanted to know if I could pick you up." I couldn't stop the goofy smile that kept getting bigger the more I heard Sandra. 

"Sure, but I am warning you. I am NOT a morning person." 

"I can tell. Well see you in thirty minutes." I finished my conversation with Sandra and hung up. For some odd reason I was in the mood for singing. I might have a chance at making her fall in love with me. Plan: Love. 

I stopped to get a coffee for Sandra knowing she would need it and got to her house. She seemed to be waiting for me because she opened the front door before I could even get out of the car.