Ice Cream Man

Chapter Ten: -Cole's Perspective-

I needed to get out of my house, I mean the stress of this whole Alpha thing was making me go crazy. I transformed into my wolf and ran through the forest in my backyard.

"This is a lot of responsibility son, remember that you still need to follow your father's rules." Geo's father's words rung in my head like a loud rock song.

I pushed harder, running at full speed, I just needed to get my energy out.

My ears overheard people talking and decided to place my full attention on them; two children were climbing across a bridge in the river. They seemed content with their lives and happy. I adjusted my eyesight further in to the children. It was one child one adult, mother? Wait, that was a teenage girl! Huh? It was Sandra!

I felt my position tense and immediately felt like I needed to protect the girl in front of me. I had no hands, how was I supposed to help her?

Sandra was playing a game with her brother and seemed like her true self. I knew under all the awful thorn bushes, there were beautiful roses. She did have a fake cover at school! She really didn't like to be a bitch! She has a heart? I feel like I am in a Grinch moment, "and his heart grew two sizes bigger, the pain became worse, what was the feeling? It was love."

I needed to get her true self out at school! How would I do that? I don't know, but I will do it. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I safetly made it back home, with all my energy drained out of me. I honestly wanted to go to my room and sleep, but that is not the 'Alpha Life.'

"Cole I need to speak with you." I heard a familiar beta voice. 

"Yes Richie?" I sighed. 

He went on and on about me finding my mate and becoming Alpha and what I needed to do to keep up with school and the Alpha duties. Blaa, blaa, blaa, it just drowned my ears out. 

"Do you understand?" Richie finished sternly. 

Oh, answer. "Uh, huh." 

I left the meeting room feeling like a sponge, I sucked up to much energy and power for my being and couldn't handle it. How does Sponge Bob do it? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could feel the sun soak in my skin as I sat on the school's stairs, waiting for Geo; blue painted its way across the endless sky. 

"Hey, what's up?" Geo very recognizable voice woke me from my day dreaming. 

"Nothing much, you?" 

"Yea I was thinking about becoming an ice cream man, you want to do it with me?" 

There were so many thoughts going through me head at that moment, "Why an ice cream man?" 

"Cause we get free ice cream anytime we want!" Geo was grinning now. 

"Okay, I will do it, when do we start?" 

"Today." 

An object caught my eye at that exact moment so I turned to look at the thing. "Uh hey Chelsey." 

The thing in front of me had long blond hair and a short figure, she had amazing brown eyes that glistened every time she moved. She was my Ex. She was the first girl that I was ever in a true relationship with. 

"Hey Coley Woley." She cooed as her group of popular girls stood behind her. "I just haven't seen you in decades and I wanted to know what's new in your life, something about a girl?" 

Of course, she was the true gossip and that is why I broke up with her. She is a brat. 

"Nothing new is going on in my life, just Alpha stuff." Chelsey was also in my pack, sadly.

"Oh, cause I saw a new girl you were talking to." She looked at her nails as if she didn't care. 

"Nope, I have never heard of her." I kept a straight face. 

The brown eyes were now staring into my soul, watching if I was lying. She was jealous. "Fine, you don't have to tell me." She stomped away, with her friends all staring at me. 

" I am glad that is over with." I relaxed a little. 

Geo started laughing, "I can't believe you dated her." 

"Shut up, it seemed right at the time. So ice cream right? Okay I will meet you after school." I changed the topic quickly and stood up to go into the school. 

"Oh come on man, I was just kidding." Geo was still bending over in laughter. 

Sometimes I can't stand him. Now I need to find Sandra to get to know her true self. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I am sorry it took me so long to post, but school started and I have this huge paper to write. So you will be getting chapters on and off, mainly on weekends. 

The next chapter will get the humor part of it back, I am doing Cole's perspective again as the ice cream man. It will be interesting. Please wait to read, will be out possibly this weekend.  

Thanks for reading, vote and comment if you liked the chapter. 

Sarah :)