Camping out in School

Chapter Fourteen: Cole's Perspective

I guess I never realized how awkward it is when a girl walks away from you. I mean, I have never had a girl walk away from me before. Was I that bad of a kisser? 

I just sat on the desk thinking about why Sandra walked away from me. Did she really care about being late for her class?

-----------------------------------------------

The next day cleared my head as I walked down the stairs. I was going to make this day the best day ever. Today was the Junior "Sleepover." That's where all the juniors spend the night in the school, hanging and partying, with adult supervision of course. 

I caught Geo as I opened up the school doors. "Ready for the best night ever?" 

"Hell yea man! I brought us some poker." Geo showed me the silver case. 

"Well I hope this day goes by fast." I started fast walking to my locker to see if I could talk to Sandra.

-------------------------------------------------

I jinxed myself. The day went by so slowly that I haden't even seen Sandra. Night time was calling and everyone got settled in their wing of the hallways. 

"Pfft. . . it's only eight o'clock people, the party don't start 'till twelve." Geo sat down beside me, pulling out a whole feast and blankets. 

"Dude who are we eating for, the King?" 

"Nah man it's just for betting with poker." He was already claiming the entire hallway where we sat.

 A teacher walked out from settling sleep arrangements with a group of girls. "Okay juniors, this is your third year of doing this so we expect you to get through the night without either killing each other or getting pregnant at seventeen." 

Of course one of the guys replied, "highly unlikely." (chuckle, chuckle)

The teacher put her hands on her hips, "Every hour a teacher will come and check on you people. Remember no one is coming in or out of the school. Also, get some sleep, you have school tomorrow."  She walked away and went into the teachcher's lounge with the other teachers on night duty. 

10 o'clock: 

After everyone's awkward two hours of just sitting and eating pizza, the party started to heat up. Someone brought beer, and another turned up the music on their phone. Some people were dirty dancing and others were talking in circles around the hallways; I kinda felt like I was in "The Breakfast Club." (without the drugs) 

Geo and I became bored in our one spot so we began to travel around the floors. Some lame people had already fallen asleep and gotten pranks pulled on them, others were doing hair trains or painting their nails. 

My wolf immediately perked up at the sweet smell, ahh. . . Sandra. I peeked around one of the corners to see Sandra with the nerds; they were laughing and taking pictures of each other. 

"Hey man, we gotta play a prank on them." Geo caught me staring at Sandra. 

The group of nerds did look pretty innocent., and I needed to get Sandra back. Payback time. 

11 o'clock:

I had gone back to my side of the hallways to scout out the needed materials to do the prank. A teacher came out to scan the crowd of people, to make sure, "that we don't kill each other or become pregnant." It was almost instantaneous how everyone hid the beer and dirty things that they were doing when the teacher came out. We again looked like innocent children when the teacher came to check on us. 

After a period of time, I was able to collect one water gun, coke and Mentos, a bowl of soggy Cheetos, and some gummy worms. 

I filled the water gun with half the soggy Cheeto mixture and headed out to Sandra's group. Revenge was the only thing lurking in my head until the smell tortured my wolf. Half of me said, "Don't do it." The other half of me said. "Do it!" I felt my second half and continued to ignore the tempting aroma. 

Just do it. I saw Sandra sleeping in the corner of the hallway, bundled up in a Strawberry Shortcake Doll blanket. She was so adorable, I just wanted to keep staring at her slow breathes move in and out, in and out. No one noticed me as I creeped up to the sleeping beauty.  One. Two. Three. I squirted Sandra all over her face and clothes. The mixture came out in chunks as it hit Sandra's delicate skin. I winced, mildly, as she jumped from her sleep and swore all the profound languages. 

"Holy Kentucky Fried Chicken. What the hell?" Sandra finished swearing and narrowed her dark blue eyes at me. "What did you spray on me?" 

"A Cheeto mixture." I puffed out my chest. 

"And where the hell did you get that?" She started to shiver. 

I started to feel regret creep up my body. Now what do you do when a girl is cold? Oh yes, give them your jacket. I took off my sweatshirt, "Here, although you might want to wait to put it on." 

At that exact moment, Geo set off the Coke volcano that shot Sandra right in the face. She flew back and waited until the soda died down. "You done now?" 

"Yes." I handed her the sweatshirt. 

She grabbed the sweatshirt from my arm and stormed to the bathroom. " I hate you Cole." 

I smiled at her soggy Strawberry Shortcake Doll blanket, she can be so innocent sometimes. 

I turned to Geo an gave him a thumbs up. "Success." 

12 o'clock: 

Poker time! Geo found a decent amount of guys, around twelve people to play poker. I mean who wouldn't play when you are betting chips and food? 

The game started out slow, but started to get intense when some guy went all in. "Ah, shit, I can't go all in, I ate all my food."  A guy threw his cards down and walked away. 

Sadly, I was losing too so I decided to take a walk around the halls again and check on Sandra. I rounded a corner to the other pack and my wolf started growling. They are the enemies, they killed my father. 

I tuned my ears  in around the corner and heard an unusual voice. Sandra? What? I had to look now. I saw Sandra and Colt talking together and Sandra was laughing. My wolf was over the edge at this moment. How could she talk to the Alpha's son, his father killed mine? 

She doesn't know who Colt is. My wolf was trying to calm me down. 

I had a second of realxtion watching Sandra wear my sweatshirt so perfectly as a dress with yoga pants. maybe I should spill more things on her. She was adorable and I needed to protect her. That's why I made the quick desicion to confront Colt at that moment. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello. So this chapter had a lot going on. I know, but you need those chapters every once in a while. 

This is an interesting school sleepover don't you think? "I mean who doesn't want to play poker when there is a bet for food." Haha, yes. 

Some drama is going on. What do you think is going to happen with Cole and Colt? That pack killed his father! 

If you liked this chapter please vote, and comment to tell me advice or if you liked it, and if you want take it a step farther, friend me. 

Thanks for reading, 

Sarah