Life's Memories

Chapter 24:-Cole's Perspective-

October 13

"Cole, Cole!" Someone was running after me in the school hallways. I turned around and ran into Skylar.

"Yes?"  The bags under my eyes proved that I was not in the mood. 

"Where is Sandra?" Skylar demanded to see her friend for the past three days now. 

"Taken." Skylar frowned at the answer. 

"What? When? Who? Why?" She couldn't control herself. 

"We don't know the answers." I turned my back so I wouldn't be late for my class. 

"But...but you are her mate, can't she contact you?" Skylar stopped me again. 

"It's not like the fairy tale books Sky, you can't just pick up a brain connection wave and have a chat with your mate." I raised my eyebrows. 

Skylar allowed me to pass her finally, and I could tell she was disappointed with my answer. I wish life was a fairy tale. 

I realized that the school's mood was back to normal now that Sandra was gone. Everyone went back to their catty ways, expecting me too. 

"So Cole I hear that my parents are going to be gone tonight. Wanna stop by?" Normally I would have been up on that offer in a split second, but I finally had a part of me back, my control. 

I would walk away from the girls with their faces all twisted from mixed feelings. I eyed Chelsey in the hallway, still mad at myself for never doing anything to her when she punched Sandra. 

"Hey Cole I hear you are a single pringle now." Chelsey walked closer to me. 

"Where in the hell did you ever hear that I was single?" What rumors go around this school?

Chelsey frowned. "I guess I heard wrong. I thought maybe the two of us could go somewhere?" 

I never realized how uncontrolled I was. How many girls did I date and ditch? Regret hit me. 

"Chelsey I would still never go out with you. All you do is hurt girls. Why did you ever punch Sandra?" I gave up on trying to make my class and crossed my arms in the hallway. 

"What? I never did that?" The girl in front of me mimicked crossing her arms to show a strong stance. 

"I was trying to protect you. You deserve better than her, you deserve ME!" Chelsey turned on her heel and walked down the hall, but then stopped. "Oh and Cole you say I hurt girls, have you looked in your plate for once?"

I fell against the wall, feeling reality smack me in the face. I pulled out my phone (I need to tweet my feelings just kidding, felt that needed to be put.)  I needed to search how I could communicate with Sandra. 

 After seconds of Searching. . .

If you are mated to the seer than you inherit the visions she sees. If you are not mated, but strongly desire the feelings of your mate from both people the mate can experience the seer' s thoughts and observations. 

Both Sandra and I needed to crave the comfort of the other person. Maybe it was a bad thing trying to busy myself so I wouldn't think about Sandra. All we needed was to crave. 

----------------------------------------------------

Sandra's Perspective

October 16

Oh how I craved it, deeply. I needed it. 

I watched outside my door as a guard was cutting a plate of waffles. I could smell the goodness through the door. I was pounding on the metal door. "Please can I have one. Just one!"