What, A Power?

Chapter Sixteen: -Cole's Perspective-

As I watched Sandra fall into a deep sleep I began to realize that Colt is more powerful than I thought. I let my mind wonder back to our previous encounter. 

Once I knew Sandra had run away to the bathroom I decided Colt and I needed to take our business outside. Both Colt and I transformed into our wolves and started taking all of our energy out on each other. 

"You are flirting with MY mate." I growled as I was circling Colt. The cold, morning air brushed against my partially bloody fur. 

"She is not yours yet." Colt had a low chuckle to his voice that was barely audible. 

"She will be in a days time." 

"Yes, you know Sandra, a days time will be too short for trying to make her your mate." Colt was about to attack, but I took the advantage and pinned him to the ground, knocking the air out of him. I bit down hard enough in his left shoulder to get him to groan in pain. I enjoyed the metallic taste of blood coating my parched mouth. 

I stopped to prove how much power I had over him. "Do not ever talk about my mate like that again." I walked away from the limp body and transformed into my human self again. I found my clothes and threw them on so I could see where my mate was. 

I cleared my mind of the moment about seeing Sandra crying in the bathroom, and came back to reality. It was now 3o'clock and I really needed sleep; that fight really wore me out.  I glanced down at the precious angel sleeping against my chest. I would have used to think that in the morning I would be ditching this girl for the next one, but my gut finally reprimanded me to the point that Sandra was not a dog toy. (pun somewhat intended) 

I tried to stand up to give Sandra some peace, sleeping because I knew she would kill me in the morning to wake up in this position, but when I tried to stand up Sandra whispered, what sounded like talking in her sleep, "Stay, I need you."  

It kinda stunk because in that moment, I would have really liked to know if Sandra meant that or if she was talking in her sleep. 

I sat back down and tried to get comfortable because I know had to sleep on the hard, concrete ground. At least Sandra got me to lay on. I leaned my head against the wall and closed my eyes, finally after seventeen years, being able to sleep peacefully, knowing I am whole. 

-------------------

I suddenly was awakened by screaming and jolted upright from my awkward sleeping position. I looked over to a girl with groggy eyes. Was she crying? 

After adjusting my eyes, "Sandra are you okay?" 

"Umm, oh yea, fine." She wiped her cherry red nose and tried to speak without her voice cracking. 

I could feel emotion sweep through my body, knowing that Sandra NEVER cries. "Is it what happened last night?" 

She took a breath to compose herself. "I just don't want someone to get killed, and I keep, keep, having nightmares on you dying."  She looked down as her cheeks filled with a deep pink. She showed a smile and started laughing at herself. What is wrong with girls? So emotional. 

"What are you doing?" I was getting creeped out now. 

"Oh nothing." A sigh of relief washed over her face because she thought I didn't catch the part about her having dreams about me. 

"Well now that I know you are okay,  I am going to catch sleep." I leaned back against the wall and closed my eyes. 

Sandra started quietly laughing.  I opened my eyes and turned my head to face Sandra. "What now?" 

"Oh, nothing just making myself laugh over here." She was leaning against the bathroom stall side putting her head between her legs with laughter. 

She continued while laughing, "I...I mean I actually. . .thought that you and Colt were fighting one another. . . in your wolf forms." 

I stopped breathing for a second and then started having a coughing attack. What the hell? How did she know? 

"Cole are you okay?" She slid over to me. 

"Umm. . .yea (cough,cough) trying to process this 'funny dream.'" I was overly perturbed. What in the hell of all hells, how would she know this? Was she watching us? No, she wouldn't be laughing, she actually had a dream. Is she a gifted wolf? 

Holy crap, does my mate have a power? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, 

I wrote the chapter a day early for the people that wanted a "faster" update (not much faster) but it will have to do. 

Make sure to Vote and Comment if you liked or LOVED this chapter. (Also comment and friend)  The story is getting interesting, does Sandra have a power? And don't ask why she is oddly being emotional, or hormonal, she just is. (It's that creepy laugh think) 

Okay Folks, my goal is to get to 10,000 views by either this chapter or the next chapter so again, thanks for all your support and getting to that close to 10,000 y'all are amazing!!!!