Revealed in Time

Chapter Thirteen: -Sandra's Perspective-

"Sandra?" I looked into a new pair of brown eyes. They were not the the hazel eyes with golden flecks in them, but brown eyes like a rich chocolate cake. 

My heart sank for a moment, I kind of wanted Cole to chase after me. In my mixed up mind, half of me hated Cole and the other half was secretly falling for him. 

"Yes?" The guy standing in front of me brushed a hand through his very dark brown hair. Everything became visible to me now. I saw this guy's freckles that lined his nose and spread out across his face; the freckles gave the guy a child like touch. All his nervous features softened with a warm smile that filled his face in a thick cherry red crescent. 

"Hi, I was wondering if you wanted to be my partner for the science project that we were assigned yesterday?" His muscular stance towered over me just enough to make me feel like I wasn't hiding behind his shadows. 

Quickly, the name to this person flooded to me. Oh yes, Colt Brooks. "Well I was going to work with someone." I looked at Sky and realized she was with her boyfriend. "But, okay I'll be with you." 

"Very enthusiastic, I see, to work  with me." Colt looked a little depressed by what I said. 

"Oh, that is not the way I meant to say it." I blushed a little because my thoughts caught me of guard. 

"Well Ms. Evans you need to work on thinking about the words before you say them." He turned away from me leaving me speechless as he walked away. 

I spun around to Sky, "Well he is one hot gentleman." 

She laughed and patted my shoulder, "Only you." 

----------------------------------------

I sat in my class, dazed about what had just happened today. Wow, Colt actually wanted to talk to me. I mean, he was one of the intelligent popular people that was willing to have a quality conversation once and a while. I must not get obsessed with this issue, calm down!

"Sandra." I got knocked out of my amazing daze and turned to the voice. 

"What Cole." He was frowning at me. 

"You looked deep in thought, but I just wanted to tell you the bell rang." 

I gathered all my things together and stood up. "Oh darn, now I will be late for my next class." 

"Hey Sandra?" I hadn't noticed Cole next to me in the hall.

"Hmm?" 

"What happened to your face?" 

"Oh, I got punched by Chel--." I immediately stopped in the hallway and looked at a smiling Cole. 

"No, no. no, why would you use my weakness." I hated when people asked me questions when I wasn't focusing. 

"Ha! Now I know what happened. Why would you not tell me?" Cole pulled me over to the side of the busy hallway. 

"Just leave it alone, I can handle it." I pulled into the bustling hallway again. 

"No, you can't handle it." Cole stopped me again. "Stop pretending like you are okay about this, it is not okay." Aww, Cole cares about me. 

He pulled me into an empty classroom and shut the door. I started to freak out, "Cole I will be late for science and I need to stop at my locker. " 

"Calm down, we are skipping." Cole sat down in an empty desk. 

"What?" I stood by the door. 

"You are not leaving until you tell me what happened." 

"Okay, she hates me, The End." I turned my back away from Cole towards the exit of the classroom. This was so awkward, I hated talking about stuff like this with people. Why can't I just go to science so I can talk to Colt. I honestly could have left the classroom because the door was a foot in front of me, but I had some respect for my mate. 

"At least you didn't walk out on me." I nearly jumped ten feet in the air because I felt Cole's breath hit my neck.  

"I have some respect for people." I retaliated. 

"That is why I am quickly falling for you." Cole towered behind me, waiting for an answer. 

I knew my hormones would take over in this dilemma so I turned around to face Cole. I was closer than I have ever been to Cole, everything I loved about him intensified the closer I was. "Is that right?" I smiled and looked him in the eyes. 

"Yes, my lovely Via." He was staring at my lips, trying so hard not to kiss me. I could see he was having issues, almost beating his all time worst facial expression, the smoulder.  I felt extremely self conscience at this moment, wishing I could take a step away from him, but it was like my body was glued to his chest. 

"What does that mean?" I whispered on his lips moving a little closer, surprising myself. 

"It will in time reveal itself." He wrapped his arms around my waist, but didn't go fast enough to scare me. 

With his arms around me, I felt safe from anything that would come in my way. I finally felt complete like the last puzzle piece was put together. Cole placed his lips on mine and pressed hard. An intensity of sparks flew around the two of us as we took the kiss to the next level. I had my hand pressed against Cole's firm chest and Cole had his hands on my lower back. My mind, for this one moment in time was clear from any stress or problems, all I thought about was the feelings that my mate gave me. 

Cole started to move even lower to the bottom of my shirt now and slid his hands on my bare stomach. The sensation was so amazing, until I heard myself saying that I needed to stop. "Cole." I breathed, breaking my lips from the kissing. 

"What?" He looked me in the eyes and noticed what he was doing. His face turned to a fresh shade of light pink and he dropped his hands. 

"I can't keep doing this, especially in school." All my stress started flooding back to me. What would my parents say about me missing class? Do I just leave Cole? 

Cole seemed to read my thoughts, " I must have lost all my respect for you, you aren't like the other girls and that is why I can't keep my hands off of you." he blushed even more. 

I took a step away from Cole and then another and another until I hit the door. I oddly scrambled for the door knob, shakily turning the handle. "Sorry." I mumbled, feeling my face heat up. 

I swear I heard Cole laughing at me as I left the classroom and for science. I will never be able to figure that boy out.

I wiped my bottom lip, in a self conscience mannar that everyone was staring at my swollen lip when I walked into the science classroom. I luckily, was able to slip into the room without the teacher noticing and next to my lab partner, Colt. 

"Where were you?" He whispered. 

"Oh, um I was finishing up a test." I lied. 

Right after I finished my sentence, I heard Colt make a low growl and turned to see him clenching his jaw in frustration. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again, 

Thank you all for waiting this long for an update. As I said, I will be updating mainly on weekends now. 

Okay, for all those people like me that like their romance part of the book, this chapter was dedicated to you. Although this is just the beginning, this was still a step for Sandra. She is starting to open up! 

What do you think Cole will do to Chelsey? And I added a new character, if you didn't notice, Colt. He seems to be a charmer with a mysterious side to him. 

Well make sure to read on when the chapter comes. Comment and vote if you liked the chapter. (Any mistakes in the chapter? Please tell me.) If you are willing to take the next mile or step, make sure to follow. 

Bye Y'all, 

Sarah :P