Sherlock and Watson

Chapter Seven: -Sandra's Perspective-

I eyed every guy that walked by me, making notes about anyone who noticed my marks. It didn't help the fact I was in a tank top and most guys were staring at my chest so I couldn't tell who was staring at my marks. "This is useless." I groaned flopping my head down.

"Don't give up, Sandra.You will know the one when you see him, trust me." Skylar had a mysterious glint in her eyes, bringing out her dark side; she really did get serious about this stuff.

I smacked myself in the forehead, "onward Watson, advance a hallway!"

We tipped towed through the hallways, until we ended up at the last one. "Halt my fellow companion, we shall search the remainder of this stench pit!"

I narrowed my eyes at every guy giving them the 'I'll kill you' look. Concentrate, concentrate.

"Hi Sandra!" I jumped in fright and slipped on something, knocking myself to the floor. That was surely pleasant!

"Owww!" I looked up to see Sky's friends. "The badminton squad!" I joyfully popped off the floor.

"What are you and Skylar doing?" James, Sky's boyfriend said.

"Looking for my mate!" I said with my biggest smile. Sky glared at me, oh my bad! "I mean, good A mate."

He turned to Sky, confused. "I just wanted to say I haven't seen you in forever." He kissed Sky.

"Awwwww!" They were so cute. Sky looked away blushing and wiped her lips.

"Drive you home?" James smiled at my embarrassed friend.

"Sure!"

James and the rest of the group walked away laughing about something. I watched them and laughed. "Sky, go after your Prince Charming!" I pushed her into the crowd of high school students. She fast walked over to them and I posed a fake tear. "Growing up so fast."

I turned and traipsed in the school hallways, until I found my locker. I felt like I was in the movie 'Lost' for a second there. I lazily turned my lock and my locker popped open. Home sweet home here I come. 

I went to my locker and put on a long sweater, hiding the marks for now. I felt someone behind me, but ignored the feeling. I was defeated, how could Sherlock loose a case? I searched every hallway in my school and found no guy going bananas. Maybe I had a mental touch from someone, maybe this whole thing was metaphorical. Someone gasped from above me and I looked up. 

"What do you want lump of coal?" I gave myself a pat on he back for my pun.

Cole's warm hazel eyes were in shock. He looked down at me and seemed to shake out of his thoughts. "Uh... You have violated the school rule number twelve." His voice cracked.

I was irritated; I didn't need him and the depression I had right now. "And what may rule twelve be?"

He smirked, "you may not wear a tank top with shorts that are above your mid thigh."

"Seriously?" I looked at all the girls in the hallway; they all had on short shorts and a tank top. "Why don't you go tell the rest of the girl population, plus I am wearing a sweater to cover everything up."

He raised his chin to the ceiling like a pouting five- year- old and walked up to the principle that was managing a fight between two guys. "Excuse me Mr. Swelld I spotted someone violating rule number twelve of the handbook."

"Stupid idio--, oh hello Mr. Swelld." I didn't leave my death stare on Cole, that imbecile. "Is there something wrong?"

"Yes, you are distracting the students of this school and you need to change." His pale face looked even worse when he scrunched his nose in irritation.

"Sir, it is not my problem that guys love me and every other girl has on the same length of shorts I have." I pouted folding my arms on my chest causing Cole to sweat a little.

The principle puffed his chest out and scoffed, "you are a new student who needs to have a good reputation, now in my office now so we can get some clothes on you."

I stood there shocked and annoyed at the world. My eyes traveled down to what I was wearing and I smiled; this made Cole sweat. Honestly, I hate wearing short shorts because I feel like my butt is hanging out and I just want to keep pulling my shorts down so I don't get a wedgie; I couldn't believe Sky had a pair in her locker. As for the tank top goes, my whole chest was practically exposed, showing all of my markings. I am sure my back was the same way, exposing every square inch of my shoulder blades. I again couldn't stand the fact of wearing something like this in public; I wanted to pin my top up.

"Fine." I sighed not wanting to get in trouble with the principle. "Let me get my stuff and I will meet you down there."

After a moment of him agreeing, the principle walked away. "What the hell?" I practically screamed at the smiling boy in front of me.

"I had to get you back some how." He dropped his smile and looked around to see guys staring at my exposed skin.

I followed his territorial gaze, "Oh, I see, you are jealous that I am the one everyone is looking at."

Cole relaxed a little, but his shoulders still held a stiff stance. "Just go to the damn office." He said with a soft tone to his voice.

I couldn't help but comply to his request. By the way he was staring down every guy that was looking at me, I decided to drop the subject ; I seriusly thought he was going to kill someone. I turned on my heels and slowly and sadly walked to my death. Talking about uncomfortable, I could feel two eyes staring daggers at the back of my head; Cole was really crossing the line.

Opening the office doors I heard a familiar voice. "Hey it's bloody nose girl!" Yes, it was Nurse Eduardo June.

I tried to avoid him, but he kept getting closer. "Wait the office told me I had to give you clothes."

I halted and faced the nurse. Was he wearing eye shadow? "Can we hurry this up?"

He led me into a narrow hallway that consisted of multiple closets. N.E.J.(the nurse) opened all of the doors and motioned me into one of them. "Okay pick something that you would like to wear, this is the lost and found."

There were so many clothes hanging on racks: jackets, pants, shoes, shirts, sweatshirts, but I found the outfit thrown in the corner of the closet. "I will take the purple cheetah pants and the neon yellow sweater please." I felt like I was at the worst store in the world. Might as well choose the two worst outfits in the closets, take a little more attention away from my dear friend Cole.

He handed me the outfits and I pulled them on over my clothes; the pants fit amazingly well, but the sweater flopped on my shoulders like a dead moose. "I feel like I am going to a disco." I mumbled.

"You look fabulous gurl! Stop taking the spot light from me." N.E.J. raved over my new outfit.

I left the office with a happy aura about myself and finished the last part of the day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! N.E.J is back!! Wouldn't it be awesome to have a lost and found like that. Cheetah pants! Awesome.

Sandra is starting to notice a softer side in Cole, this is good!

To the right is a pic of the yellow sweater she wore, I don't know how to post two pics so you can't see the purple cheetah pants. Use your imagination! 

Please make sure to comment/vote and if you are an awesome person please follow me. Thank you to the people that did follow me,you guys are great!

Sarah :p