Turning In My Man Card

Chapter Five: -Cole's Perspective-

I burst through my classroom door and walk the remaining steps to my locker. I unlatch my lock and open my locker grabbing for my books, instead I get a face full of foam.

"What the..?" I jumped back, startled from the white foam that soaked my clothes now. I halted in my spot, I knew this smell. . .the fire extinguisher. Who would do this to me? Everyone loves me. I felt a puff of air and knew that something bad just happened. I wiped the foam off my face revealing a hand full of sparkles and orange foam. Oh no! They dyed the foam. Who was this genius?

I looked down to see the girl placing her books in her bag.

"It was you." I crossly accused.

She stood up and slammed her locker, "you can't accuse me of anything asshole."

I gasped, appalled by the way she treated an alpha. "You have no right speaking to an Alph--."

Geo cut me off, "hey I was thinking. Wo! What happened to you?"

I glared at the girl in front of me and narrowed my eyes, "I will get you back."

I turned and faced G and we walked proudly through the halls. I sensed a side of accomplishment; I could feel the shock in her face. She didn't know what was coming.

I walked out into the warm summer air and followed G to my pride and joy, my car. G was standing there with his mouth wide opened and I looked where his eyes were. My car!!! It was ruined! She had bedazzled my car. There were plastic jewels everywhere, suffocating my baby.

"Oh hell! Does she know how much this thing costs?" I was miserable at the moment.

Geo picked up a note on the window and read allowed, "thought you needed more glitz in your life. -S"

I unlocked my door and got in. "I am really going to have to burn my man card!" I moaned thinking about driving this thing around town.

The two of us tried to hide our identities as much as possible while driving, by wearing sunglasses and head wraps. We got a lot of stares from the towns people as I drove home. "I can't understand why she hates me so much?" I thought allowed.

"Man, I don't know why, but you somehow got her pissed. Why don't you make it up to her tomorrow by talking to her nicely." Geo tilted his head so he could see from his head wrap.

"Fine." I sighed.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

I woke up from my king size bed and stretched. My eyes wondered to the outstretched yard behind my balcony doors where memories flooded back to me; I can still remember the day my father introduced my mother and I to the pack. I can't forget gawking over the huge house and having my own bedroom.

"This is mine?" The little me stood in my doorway with his mouth in the form of an 'o.'

My father towered over me and put his hand on my shoulder. "Son, this house will soon be all yours. You will someday be the owner of the pack and this house."

I smiled, I had forgotten about that memory. I can't forget having my first transformation in that very backyard. I remember the feeling of freedom and speed, it felt like I could rule the world.

I chuckled and placed my feet on the cold hardwood floor and sauntered into my bathroom. I rinsed my face with clean water and wiped my face dry. Gazing into the mirror, I adjusted my morning eyes and finally focused on myself, seeing something unusual in the mirror; I saw an overly fake tanned boy. I looked like a Cheeto! Wait, that wasn't a fake tan. That was orange dye!