Girls Can Do Stuff Too

Chapter Seventeen: -Sandra's Perspective-

I just sit here in the girl's bathroom trying to understand why my mate was giving me a disgusted look. I mean honestly, all I said was how funny my dream was. 

"How did you know that?" Cole started to stand up and back away from me. 

"What? My dream?" I slowly stood up and walked to him. 

"No, it wasn't a dream." He looked me in my eyes trying to find a reaction. 

I thought for a second trying to process what just happened. " Yes. Yes. Yes! I finally have a gift!" 

Cole started to laugh and tilted his head, "That is not the reaction I expected to get from this problem." 

I thought about how I could use my gift of knowing the future in so many ways. "I could be like. . .like a superhero or the next superman with these powers." 

I was filled with a sudden urge of accomplishment, happy that something good came out of this horrific life I had.  "Oh, well I guess I need to ask why you beat up Colt." 

Cole turned me around to face him. "He deserved it, he treated you like a bag of dirt." 

I turned around and started to nervously play with my hair. "Cole, I think a bag of dirt is an over statement." 

"Sandra, you were shaking with fear last night, that's how much he disturbed you. Can't you just think that I did something to help you for once?" 

I felt a hand on my shoulder, but was to embarrassed to turn around. Cole was right, I was extremely disturbed after the incident from last night. I felt the hand drop and Cole sighed. "I think you need some time to think, I will leave you." 

I really wanted to kill myself for not turning around, but if I saw his face I would either start crying or personally kill him. I heard the door open and close and I took a deep breath while gazing at myself into the mirror. 

"Get yourself in order." I was slapping my face. "Go outside and do something about this." 

I spun around with a quick boost of confidence and pushed open the bathroom door. I was destined to find Colt and give him a peace of my mind, girls can do stuff to. I was fast walking down the hallway and spotted Sky. 

"Yo Sky, what is the time?"

Sky jumped from my act of surprise. "Six in the morning." 

"Good." I smiled, this plan will work perfectly. 

I walked into Colt's side of the hallway and walked straight up to Colt. Colt had no room to create a reaction and I slapped him as hard as possible with a hard punch. 

"What the. . ." Colt rubbed his swollen and bruised face. 

"Don't you pull that crap on me Colt just because Cole beat you up doesn't mean I won't do anything." 

Colt puffed out his chest, but still looked hurt. "First, I did not get beat by your boyfriend and second don't talk to me with disrespect, I am an Alpha." 

I scoffed, 'Yea, what Alpha, the Alpha of a Hello Kitty pack." 

Colt's Beta stepped in front of him. "No it is okay." Colt shooed away his Beta needed to prove a point. 

Colt moved closer to me cornering me against a wall. My mind was racing and I had no idea what to do next. I could see a retake of yesterday beginning again. No. I would not start this like yesterday again. I needed to do something fast because I could sense Cole feeling my pain. 

Okay, think, think. In the most unorganized motion, I kicked Colt in the "lower area" hard enough to do damage. After that, I took off running. 

"Sandra you just don't listen so you." Colt was bent down grimacing in pain. 

I kept running, hoping no one would transform into their wolves and go 'bounty hunter' on me. I kept jogging until I smacked into a pole. I looked up. 

"Oww. . . wait you aren't a pole." Cole's safety enveloped my sole at the moment. 

Cole was going hysterical, "You. . .you. . .are. . .going to be. . .the best. . .mate . . .ever!" 

His adorable smile started to make me crack up. "You are mean." I hit him on the chest. 

"Remind me never to get on your bad side." Cole kissed the top of my head sending shivers down my spine. 

"Cannot grantee anything." I started to walk away from Cole. "I need to go talk to Sky. She is probably creeped out in the fact I was looking like I was going to kill someone." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, this chapter was more of a filler, but I hoped you liked it. 

"Yea, girls can do stuff too guys."  :P 

Make sure to comment and vote if you liked the chapter. Happy to get past 10,000 reads!

Sorry if this chapter was short, the next one will be longer. 

Thanks for the support. 

Sarah