3.

The group of girls surround Anna.
" Hey. What business do you have with our charming Shane ?!" said Nancy pointing at Anna.

" No. It's a misunderstanding. I just asked him to help me." said Anna.
" You think we would believe that ? Enough of your tricks !" said Harold pushing Anna to the ground.

Anna cleans the dirt on her pants and looks at them, ' Why won't they believe me ?' thought Anna.

Shane walks to Anna and glares at the girls. The girls all smile to Shane, some of them greet him.

Shane puts his hand around Anna's shoulder.
" Don't try to touch her." said Shane walking away with Anna confused and shocked.

***

" They are already faraway." said Anna.
Shane pulls his hand away from Anna.

" Would you listen to me ?" asked Anna widing her eyes.
" To where ?" said Shane.

Anna smiles, " Let's talk here."
" Fine by me." said Shane.

" My dad.. he owes a company.. a million." said Anna nervously.
Shane stops and looks at Anna.

" They kidnapped my dad and now they want me to clear his debt. But I don't have that much money.."

" When is the deadline ?"
" Two days later."

" Where's your house ?"
" ..eh ?"

***

Shane looks around her house.
" Okay, wait for me. I'll come here two days later."

" at 7.00 PM." said Anna.
" I know. It's the Grand Hotel. But are you sure that they will let you in ?"

" They will, they asked me to go."
" You believe them too easily. What if at the moment you step inside, they catch you too ?" said Shane reminding Anna not to believe anyone.

" But in my bag will be a million."
" If they want to take advantage of your personality ?"

" You won't, right ?"
" I might."

" I trust you !" said Anna smiling, " you agreed to help me."
" Don't trust others easily." said Shane walking away.

" Why can't I trust them ?" said Anna.
" For your father." said Shane stopping Anna's speech.

Anna looks at Shane walking away, " Have you ever believed in anyone ?"
Shane stops his feet, then continues to walk, choosing to ignore her question that carries his secret of his dark past.