Chapter 6: Mr.Austria

Chapter 6: John Cameron Austria's POV

The first time I saw her at the grocery store, I already thought that she is cute. When I apologized to her, she blushed and that made her cuter. At that time, when she was arranging my papers, I knew that something surprised or bothered her because of the look of her face. Her eyes got bigger and she blushed a little. That girl blushes too fast,huh?

At the park, While Bryan and I are walking, I saw her at a part of the playground swinging while doing something on her bag. I immediately remembered her chubby cheeks and cute face so I asked my brother who she is. When my brother saw her, he ignored me then walked fast towards her. WHAT A GREAT BROTHER. He just left me behind, ugh.

It looks like Bryan knows her when they suddenly hugged each other after calling each other's name. Hey! I didn't feel jealous.

It looks like Bryan forgot me so before I lose my patience I tried talking in Tagalog but it looks like my Tagalog skills didn't fit my accent. Isn't that embarrassing?

Bryan introduced her to me and me to her. So, her name is Haizel Anderson. What a unique name!

I was just curious when we shake our hands she is like in a hurry. What was that?! She ran fast like there is no tomorrow.

"What was that?!"

"Kuya, maybe she felt embarrassed or shy or maybe something bothered her that's why she ran that fast."

When we are about to leave the park, I saw her bag. The bag she was repairing before we approached her. My brother didn't see it so I grabbed it and then I brought it home. As I can observe, she doesn't know how to sew some stuff because it isn't repaired properly. And then on the right time, my mom got home from work and I asked her to finish it. Mom is great in sewing. She is not a seamstress but she is great in sewing and repairing clothes.

I brought her bag at Harvard University and placed it under my table at my office. I waited for like 30-50 minutes because the students need to go inside their classrooms before their teacher. Suddenly, boredom strikes because I have nothing to do. So I decided to check up the class card of my students.

Anne Casimir... Aaliyah Keith... Katherine Nieto... Haizel Anderson...

Wait what?! Haizel Anderson will be my student? I don't know if I'm lucky or not but I would take this opportunity to talk to her more.

After a few minutes, I went to a classroom which is Haizel's classroom to begin my first class schedule. I tried to find her but I didn't see her cute, chubby face. What I saw is a vacant chair at the middle. One vacant chair. I already introduced myself but still, nobody is coming to sit on that chair. When they were about to introduce themselves, a girl knocked at the door. She is wearing a uniform and she looks like she just took a bath a couple of minutes ago because her hair is wet. But even though she looks like she is not prepared to go to school, she still has a cute and chubby face.

Guess who it is.

It's HAIZEL! I acted strict because every professor must be strict so that his or her students will follow him or her.

Haizel is late and I can get a chance to talk to her at my office. Well, I have a reason. Besides, her bag is still at my office and I need to give it back.

I decided that she would go to my office at 2 because they were already dismissed in that hour.

When she knocked at the door, I acted really strict. Then at end of our talk, I told her to call me by my name because I knew that there will be a lot of times that we'll meet each other outside the campus because she is my brother's girl best friend.

Honestly, if my brother is moved on with her, I will court her. I will surely make 'ligaw'

Chapter End~~

Ano? Kinilig ba kayo sa last part? Hahaha. Sana ligawan na nya si Haizel noh? Good luck Cameron!

Yung first two names na binanggit ni Cameron Austria ay dalawa sa mga kaibigan ko. Ang ganda kasi ng pangalan nila. Anne Casimir and Aaliyah Keith.