Lucy

Summary: no team is a team without a marksman yes Lucy is that marksmen and she's scary if you see her its to late she has triggers dead point accuracy of trigger clay found her when he was in the military they became close allies then close friends and he introduced her to the team there she met trigger and she doesn't like him at all and they fight a lot but underneath all that they are still friends. With her cloak activated she's unable to found in any means you can't sense her you can't see her through any type of vision she is completely invisible only clay has the means to sense her her scent goes cold once she's invisible her life force is dimmed so no one can find her.
(If your gonna use Lucy YOU CANT FIND HER THROUGH ANY MEANS IF YOU MAKE HER GO INVISIBLE!!!)

Sex:female

Weapons: LSMK-45(made it up)

, berreta,cloaking device, land mines ,anti tanks mines,claymores

Behavior: she acts tough around the team but in reality she's shy and timid and clay knows this side of her and no one else does and she's grown to love clay

Appearance: she wears armored pads on her legs and short cut gloves she also wears a black shirt and a green cloak and a black mask and her hair is white with red eyes on her belt there are pouches and on her thigh rests a bullet holder to hold spare bullets and on the other side she keeps her berreta she has Johnson carry her explosives and has him plant them for her.

Friends: clay,heavy,Johnson,doc,tech

Relations: crush on clay