Reaper

(The one on the right is reaper don't mind the other)
Summary:recruited for his brawn he makes sure no one comes out alive he doesn't take orders well and is lectured courtesy of pyro meaning he beats the shit out of him for disobeying clays direct orders a lot but he is essential to the organization for his willingness to fight for the organizations vary survival but he's learning how to take orders.

Role: Guard

Appearance: he wears a thick bullet proof riot gear with a mask that subpost to represent a grey battered skull he wears also black carbon fiber gloves and black boots.

Weapons: he shoots a m-16 custom with a ACOG sight and a laser sight and a drum mag he also has a berreta 9mm pistol

Behavior: the typical bully of the group thinking he's the best but he's slowly coming around but he doesn't want to admit it that he needs the brotherhood and he needs his team but he never over steps his boundary he knows where he stands and if there's anyone he's more afraid of than pyro and heavy it's the big boss Clayton he knows he's more skilled and can put a bullet faster than he can turn and run so he never over steps his boundary and he never puts himself higher than where he really stands because clay will put him right back where he was or lower.

Friends: brotherhood members

Relations:none

Mercenary Organization OC'sजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें