Striker

Summery: from a band of survivalists Clayton took them in for their agility and their courage. Striker the leader of the group were from the slums and got their gear and their experience by killing people they weren't happy doing it but in the slums of the empire it's kill or be killed.
Now they act as agents of the brotherhood they are in the inside without anyone knowing they look and act like normal slum goers they are true rats to the core when someone says something interesting they are quick to interrogate and get any info that will save them from going back to the horrors of their old lives striker being the leader knows many forms of hand to hand combat but knows even more due to the intense training he got from the brotherhood and he's willing to put his life on the line to protect his gang and his family.

Skills: agility,speed, hearing,sight,hand to hand combat,weapons training, leadership,info gathering,awareness

Appearance: rugged clothing black shirt with blue denim jacket with the sleeves torn off and pants with holes in them and a black mask with white paint it resembles a skull and a black hat with combat boots and black gloves and a dirty backpack, bandages around his hands

Weapons: a knife, 9mm silenced pistol.
Due to them being undercover agents they can't have big weapons but he does carry a carbine rifle in his backpack it's a G36C with a collapsed stock.

Behavior: due to his nature being born and raised in the slums he's learned to survive he's adapted to killing others to survive and he's not scared to go back but he chooses not to because joining the brotherhood would increase his chances of survival to unbelievable levels and above he's learned all the basics of survival and truly became a survivalist and so much so he's got his own gang of friends to survive with.

Relations:none

Friends: gang, Brotherhood members