Raven

Summary:Raven like her brother seeked out Clayton to avenge their parents by killing their mother and fathers killer she like her brother dislikes being seen by their targets so she likes to be away from the fight but still engaged in the fight so the new role is a shadow martial her twin brother is the same as her.

Role:Shadow Martial

Appearance: she wears a black coat with hints of red she has black hair and red eyes like her twin brother and has knee high boots and like her twin carbon fiber gloves and black jeans she also wears a mask and a hood up to conceal her features as to not be ID'ed on cameras or by people.

Weapons:silenced scar-h with holographic sight with a hybrid optic sight her side arm is a silenced full auto machine pistol called the mac-10 a silencer was put on it and a reflex sight and extended magazine.

Behavior:like her brother she dislikes people she tends to hunt people for sport hoping one of them will be her mother and fathers killer but to no avail she has no luck in locating him....Clayton always told them"if you find the killer.....don't wait for my command...or my permission....go get what you seek"he says that to give them hope.

Relations:has strong bond with crow

Friends brotherhood