Nina

Summary: another assassin class member of the organization clay has extended his reach to many villages and some of those are home to elite assassins he's recruited only one her name is Nina another kitsune but se isn't like Yomi no she's kills with stealth and speed and she doesn't use guns she uses a sword handed down from her ancestors and Japanese throwing knifes called kunai and shrunken  and a katana for swift kills.

Role: Assassin

Appearance:a white sleeveless shirt just a black sleeve on her left arm with armor plating on it and a white baggy sleeve on her right and on her shirt it looks like she has many belts hugging her belly and she has a black dress on and black dress boots on.
Her hair and tail and ears are all white and her eyes red.

Behavior:she is vary stoic and takes orders to the letter she's like a robot if not specific somethings may go wrong at a young age she was trained to obey her higher ups and her parents sold her off to clay as a token of appreciation so clay didn't really recruit her he was given her as a token....weird right...anyway clay doesn't appreciate her emotionless way but he tries to get her to show something but no use sadly Nina's village was attacked and there were no survivors and this struck something in Nina she showed another emotion...pain ever since she's tried to show more emotion.

Weapons:a small broadsword and kunai,shrunken and a katana

Friends:organization members

Relations: none she doesn't know passion or love yet like I said...robot