Alpha

Summary: now we get to the big guns this is alpha the driver and captain of the tank crew he pilots the Behemoth a massive battle tank that shoots massive rail gun projectiles it can down air crafts and other tanks with a single shot but it takes a while to reload it because of its massive shells. Victor cares about his crew dearly tho a certain someone doesn't like to listen to orders but he won't let anyone play the hero card and stay behind he's seen to many die around him to let it happen.

Tank:

A heavy tank able to take several hits from rockets and other tanks but it's able to hit back sometimes twice as hard as they hit him the behemoth lives up to its name as a behemoth of a tank he's also one of the many new mechanics trained by Tess...

A heavy tank able to take several hits from rockets and other tanks but it's able to hit back sometimes twice as hard as they hit him the behemoth lives up to its name as a behemoth of a tank he's also one of the many new mechanics trained by Tessa herself everything him and the others know came from Tessa herself

Weapons: an AK-47 and a makorov pistol and a combat knife.

Appearance: ((picture above))

Behavior: protective and smart he's the perfect mix for the captain of the tank crew he maneuvers everyone appropriately so no one gets hurt and puts himself and his tank between his teams and danger.

Friends: everyone in the brotherhood

Relations: none