Brendon galixfrey

This is TrebleWorldJumper OC props go to her.
Summary: clay was in his office in the base when hydro brought in a prisoner that Seth shot down a minute ago the man had wings and a weird suit and high tech weaponry.
"What's your name son"he asked putting his hands behind his back casually.
"Eh my names brendon galixfrey"he said.
"Well sense you know where are base is and I really don't want to get my hands dirty today I guess you'll have to work for me now if you don't I'll have trapper torture when ever she wishes and trust me she isn't fun when she's....having fun"he said as brendon noticibly started shaking when a random girl poked her head in the doorway.
"Y...yea sure I'll work for you"he said as he chuckled.
"Alright your our communications with other bases in short your like a messenger...for now...we may need you later but for now your a messenger sometimes it isn't safe to send messages through email  so I may need you to send letters using your wings"he said as brendon nodded. He's gonna learn real quick he isn't the only "different" one around here

Race:hybrid time lord

Weapons: 2 assault rifle looking futuristic looking guns and a flame thrower and a suit used for going into space.

Behavior: he's young so he's unpredictable he the young and bold type.

Appearance:he's a hybrid between a owl and a man he has the wigs of a barn owl their brown and a whitish color but in space they are black with a star pattern on them. His hair color is black and he wears blue jeans and a red shirt.

Relations:none

Friends: 11th Doctor and Clara Oswald