Trapper

Summary: a goth type she's vary into causing harm to her opponents mainly by useing various traps designed by Tessa and jaeger she goes out and finds the perfect spot to set up a trap but she has a unique ability not known to anyone but clay who's only seen it a couple times she also has enhanced sight but she can see them but only outlines of her foes she gets a white line around her pupils when she's using her ability she has a scar from being caught by the enemy placing traps she was lucky it was only a cut on her arm and not her arm being cut off.

Role: trapper/guard

Appearance: she wears a black shirt with a black jacket and grey pants with black boots her hair color is black with red high lights and her style is its long its a little past her neck.

Weapons: she uses the p90 submachine gun
Holographic sight and a silencer

Weapons: she uses the p90 submachine gun Holographic sight and a silencer

and a glock pistol

Behavior: she's your typical goth girl but she doesn't go over board with the goth she enjoys inflicting pain on her opponents before killing them she's yet another guard in class small organization but they make up their small size in teamwork an...

Behavior: she's your typical goth girl but she doesn't go over board with the goth she enjoys inflicting pain on her opponents before killing them she's yet another guard in class small organization but they make up their small size in teamwork and ingenuity and skill.

Friends:brotherhood members

Relations:none