B.E.E.E (Bella)

Summary: also known as the Bio-Electronic Enforcer Entity people just call her Bella she was created by Tessa and jaeger with the help of doc she has prosthetic flesh around her robotic frame it doesn't cover her hands and lower arms and feet and calves or lower legs. She was created to help the defenses she has several things to help target and eliminate targets (I have no idea how machines work lol but I really want a robot member of the brotherhood so I'm gonna make shit up XD) she has a upgraded radar and electromagnetic sensor so she can sense any tech from a fixed range which is pretty far she has a upgraded hydraulic system so she moves quickly in her head she has different vision modes night vision,thermal,ultra violet,infrared, and finally X-ray her weapons consist of her hands they are generally larger and are equipped with claws and she has a built in plasma cannon in her shoulder and a built in targeting system. Another unique feature is she can be ejected from her body and become an AI.

Sex: female

Role: guard

Weapons: claws and shoulder mounted plasma cannon and hand to hand combat training,minor self healing

Appearance: ((photo above))

Behavior: a real tell it how it is personality tho take in effect she's a robot and has no recollection of human emotion and is still learning emotions.

Friends: brotherhood members.

Relations: none due to her not knowing love and or compassion